News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The gold digger's saga might finally come to an end

Started by bull, September 28, 2005, 12:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-09-27-anna-nicole_x.htm?csp=27

A big part of me doesn't care about this story but another big part of me hopes Anna Nicole will get a big handful of jack squat when it's all said and done.

Old Moparz

Well, if you have no talent & the I.Q. equal to a box of rocks, you have to do something for money when you get old. She's worried her looks will fade & her breasts will get beat up & bruised when she goes up the front steps after getting her Social Security check from the mailbox.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

I thought that whole case was over & done...sheesh.

They should throw 3 or 4 million bux in chump change her direction & kick her to the sidewalk.

This reminds me, I need to dig out my 93 PMOY edition out again. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

andy74

if she needs a big handful,tell her to grab that big ass

TruckDriver

I don't understand what ANY guy would see in her. She is UGLY, and just plain fraking looney :image_294343: If I want boobs & butt, I can think of a LOT of better looking women then her :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on September 28, 2005, 05:02:36 PM
I don't understand what ANY guy would see in her. She is UGLY, and just plain fraking looney :image_294343: If I want boobs & butt, I can think of a LOT of better looking women then her :rotz:
Is that including how she looked in 93?
One thing's for sure, her looks sure went south quickly. :sick:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

NHCharger

I can not believe that the Supreme Court doesn't have more important cases to rule on than this crap. ::)
Another case of our tax dollars hard at work.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

bull

Quote from: NHCharger on September 28, 2005, 09:13:52 PM
I can not believe that the Supreme Court doesn't have more important cases to rule on than this crap. ::)
Another case of our tax dollars hard at work.

Exactly what I was thinking. But if it will end the nonsense once and for all, I'm for it.