News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hi! I'm a new member with 3 1/2 wings

Started by marty42, December 01, 2007, 11:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Or just do what I did and name the Dogs as follows.

R/T (male dog)

and

Six pack  (female dog)

BMOTOXSTAR

marty42,
  I feel like I am being ignored for some reason. :scratchchin: :shruggy:
I know you would remember me if you saw me.I always have my daughter on my shoulders at the Solon cruise. :icon_smile_question:
Actually, I have know you & your son for many years by seeing you as far back as 97' at the Royal Dodge show.
That guy you know with the 71' R/T, now he really ignores me. I must smell or something.  :pity:
Any way, welcome. :icon_smile_tongue:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

pettybird

Those are cool pics--I'm glad you posted them!  Neat to see them up on the wing.  I did that a few times this year.

Steve is a finicky guy--I've known him since '91--he's very guarded unless you know him. 

I'm not sure mom's been on in a couple days...

daytonalo

I thought all race cars have Manual transmissions ???

evil1

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: pettybird on December 09, 2007, 12:35:40 AM
Those are cool pics--I'm glad you posted them!  Neat to see them up on the wing.  I did that a few times this year.

Steve is a finicky guy--I've known him since '91--he's very guarded unless you know him. 

I'm not sure mom's been on in a couple days...

:cheers: :yesnod: :yesnod:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

pettybird

Quote from: evil1 on December 09, 2007, 01:44:16 PM
Quote from: daytonalo on December 09, 2007, 09:24:59 AM

Not the pink ones   :smilielol:

That;s the #1 mod I'd like to do to that thing...  it stays as-is because, well, that's cheap ;)

I'd LOVE to strip the rug and interior, make it a stick, and generally turn it up a few notches towards its 'racecarness.'

marty42

Quote from: Mopurr on December 06, 2007, 10:53:23 AM
Oh I am so excited for you and yes please send me Pictures of the new babies.

I have some bad news to tell you we lost McD  the Sat. after Thanksgiving.  He went from having a limp on the Sat. before to not able to breath that next Sat. he had been to 2 local vets as he was having problems with his legs and unable to walk by Thanksgiving. We went to U of I with him the night before he died and they did not realize he was progressing that badly.  We do not know what happened. Possibly a mass in his brain. he showed a mass or fluid in his left lung that morning, they were to run tests that day to find out what was actually happening.  I really didn't want to tell Andrew this unless you think he should know.  I love that he loves his Mickey D so much. We are so heart broken of course.  All of the vets were baffled and stunned that we lost him.  He was only 4 1/2 yrs old.

Sorry for the highjack guys.....

For those wondering... McD was our cat and Andrew's Mickey D was a beanie babie cat that I bought him at the 2005 DSAC meet.

Carol I will be watching for the pictures and I am sure Andrew is very excited about them too.

Can't wait to see you guys somewhere next year.

Sherri

marty42

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on December 08, 2007, 09:36:22 PM
marty42,
  I feel like I am being ignored for some reason. :scratchchin: :shruggy:
I know you would remember me if you saw me.I always have my daughter on my shoulders at the Solon cruise. :icon_smile_question:
Actually, I have know you & your son for many years by seeing you as far back as 97' at the Royal Dodge show.
That guy you know with the 71' R/T, now he really ignores me. I must smell or something.  :pity:
Any way, welcome. :icon_smile_tongue:

marty42

Quote from: Mopurr on December 07, 2007, 01:59:53 PM
We were going to stop at 3 cats then it was 5 then I rescued some more and we were at 8 for our Kitty Gang

I also have a foster cat named Indy (Black & white) he was at a rest area on I57 on the way to Music City Mopar show, picked him up the Monday after the show. Traveling the wrong way when we found him.  He is still in our Sunroom.

Nice to know there are several of y'all with pets

We also have 2 dogs.....they are all rescued.

marty42

Quote from: pettybird on December 09, 2007, 03:12:01 PM
Quote from: evil1 on December 09, 2007, 01:44:16 PM
Quote from: daytonalo on December 09, 2007, 09:24:59 AM

Not the pink ones   :smilielol:

That;s the #1 mod I'd like to do to that thing...  it stays as-is because, well, that's cheap ;)

I'd LOVE to strip the rug and interior, make it a stick, and generally turn it up a few notches towards its 'racecarness.'