News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This guys skin turned blue! Yes, this is real!

Started by TruckDriver, December 20, 2007, 07:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

They had it here on the local news tonight. So when I looked it up on Google, I found this story that was on CNN. This is nuts :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XV0I6Q70Yw
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

RD

i just dont know what to say... hmmm dont care if he is green... the papa smurf look has been on the way out since the late eighties hehehe :D

he just needs a red hat and red trousers and he would be "smurfy".

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

histoy

And according to the CNN report, he has no desire to change

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mike DC

Oh, great.  ANOTHER skin color for people to be racist against. 

skyhawk61

When I was in college back in the Sixties, I had a chemistry professor who had been exposed to some type of chemical while doing research for the military during WWII.  His skin was almost the same color as this guy, but changed according to the weather.  On birght sunny days he was very ight blue, but when the moisture level began to change, he got darker.  We could always tell what the weather was going to be tomorrow by how blue his skin was.  He was good natured about it (as he often told us, what could he do about it. anyway) lived to be pretty old, and died of unrelated causes.

John_Kunkel

I don't expect many people to "turn blue with envy". 
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.