News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PICS OF ANOTHER SET OF A-PILLAR TRIM BEING SHIPPED

Started by daytonalo, January 16, 2008, 08:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

Here a few pics of our Danes pillar trim ( our Mentor ,Daytonaguy) In the pics you will notice that each part has been installed on a Charger windshield area complete with gasget and glass , this way I can tweak them so they fit like a glove . The shine is stunning , and that is before I buff them !! Does anyone have a nice set of upper and lower Windshield Stainless trim , mine is getting beat up test fitting A-pillar trim .

daytonalo

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona Guy

daytonalo

Thank you , just a few years ago I couldn't walk upright !!!!!! :icon_smile_big:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

Dane's starting to remind me of Elvis. We don't hear much from him anymore.
Come to think of it. We haven't had an Elvis sighting in quite a while. You don't think something's happened to him do you? ;D

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Blown70

Quote from: hotrod98 on January 18, 2008, 11:12:54 AM
Dane's starting to remind me of Elvis. We don't hear much from him anymore.
Come to think of it. We haven't had an Elvis sighting in quite a while. You don't think something's happened to him do you? ;D

WHAT ELVIS IS DEAD? :rofl: