News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

is it worth putting Dynamat in car

Started by rudyjrusa, February 20, 2008, 06:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudyjrusa

hi - trying to decide on what to use for the interior sound deadner - is it worth placing Dynamat within the interior of my 74 charger?? or should i just use the normal stuff that was used previously within interior??

moparjohn

I drive the hell out of my car and I have put close to 100 pound of it in my car.  I love how quiet it is, the only sound you hear is the exhaust at certain speeds.  I recomed the alumn. type for ease of install. Yes it's worth it.
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

terrible one

I put it in my Cadillac before I tore it back down again, except I used a product called eDead from elemental designs. (Same shit, half the price) and it made one hell of a difference! Road noise was reduced so much, as well as rattles from the 2 12's in the trunk.  :icon_smile_big:

daytonalo

What about spray in Bedliner or spray in heavy Ardex undercoat . I spray Ardex heavy undercoat , it is marketed as a noise suppression

Larry

4aThrill

I heard and also read about Fatmat that it's actually better then Dynamat, plus there having a sale right now Fatmat is 100 sqf for 140 i think that includes shipping how about that sounds like an good deal huh.   :Twocents: