News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FAST AND THE FURIOUS 4 TRAILER

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, August 27, 2008, 02:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

Quote from: Silver R/T on August 29, 2008, 09:23:45 PMno they actually stole it from Mad Max 2 lol idiots

Ah, irony at it's finest...
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Mike DC

Quoteno they actually stole it from Mad Max 2 lol idiots

You're not the only one who's seen The Road Warrior a few times, dumbass.

And it could argued that TRW stole it from hundreds of old westerns.  Indians on horseback attacking a stagecoach is one of THE classic action scenes.   

I said the screenwriters got lucky that gasoline kept going up from when they wrote that scene for this movie.  It helps make the tankers seem like a bigger score in the minds of the audience. 

gordo1968charger

i read in the paper that a tanker full of gas is worth £30000,actual breakdown is £1500 fuel and £28500 tax,but that was a few years ago and in the uk.
does anyone in the world pay more than uk for fuel?currently about $2 a litre?
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

Brock Samson

iceland $8.oo per gallon i read a few weeks back.

bull

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on August 29, 2008, 10:44:50 PM
Quoteno they actually stole it from Mad Max 2 lol idiots

You're not the only one who's seen The Road Warrior a few times, dumbass.

And it could argued that TRW stole it from hundreds of old westerns.  Indians on horseback attacking a stagecoach is one of THE classic action scenes.   

I said the screenwriters got lucky that gasoline kept going up from when they wrote that scene for this movie.  It helps make the tankers seem like a bigger score in the minds of the audience. 

Yup, and only one old fart guarding it with a pistol doesn't lend much authenticity to the situation.

BTW, does any govt. actually allow people to drive around with five tankers full of flammable liquid? Even in a third-world country that would seem like a big no-no.

Hemidog

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 30, 2008, 03:33:26 AM
iceland $8.oo per gallon i read a few weeks back.

about $10 a gallon here in Norway for the good stuff...  :brickwall:

THE CHARGER PUNK

The last part of the video is footage from inside the new fatf4 charger, anyone else notice the V-88 R/T emblems on the doors where the hemi emblem should go on 2nd gens?-MATT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs84cxo-kGU

Mopar2Ya

Quote from: ChargerSG on August 27, 2008, 03:07:02 PM
Hopefully not as bad as the last one :D
What, you don't want to see a nice Charger w/a weedeater engine stuffed in it? jk
Don't forget the other reasons to watch.

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8