News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear belts

Started by funguschops, September 06, 2008, 05:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

funguschops

Does anyone happen to know who does original style 3 point rear belts for a 68 Charger?

Is there a kit that includes the strengthening plate that surrounds the aperture in the rear shelf.

Regards

dkn1997

It was such a rare option that I doubt you will find a kit.  I have a factory diagram of it, but it's a pdf and I cannot post it here.  I will try emailing it if you listed it in your profile.
RECHRGED

dkn1997

I sent it to you. hope it helps.
RECHRGED

funguschops

You're a star...many thanks :2thumbs:

jb666

Would you mind PM'ng me that info as well. Thank you  :cheers:

dkn1997

Quote from: jb666 on September 07, 2008, 02:50:27 PM
Would you mind PM'ng me that info as well. Thank you  :cheers:

email sent!!
RECHRGED

jb666

NMike

dkn1997

done!!

maybe it would be easier if I emailed to to Troy or one of the mods or someone else who could figure out how to post it on this thread?
RECHRGED

Ghoste

Does anyone on this board know of a real car with this option, and/or have pics of it installed?

WingCharger

Were three point belts in the rear optional in 69? Or were they stock by then?

dkn1997

Quote from: Ghoste on September 14, 2008, 07:23:20 PM
Does anyone on this board know of a real car with this option, and/or have pics of it installed?

A member saw one at a car show once...pics in this thread;

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31155.0.html
RECHRGED

Ghoste

I had forgotten all about that car, thanks dkn.  It makes my 67 "recall" steering wheel look common.

Oh, and Wingy, your mom is right and you'll not likely see 3 pt rear belts in any of the 69 Chargers you go look at.

WingCharger

So it was a rare option. Got it. :2thumbs: