News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is this your Bird someone is ebaying for $7000

Started by oldcarnut, December 12, 2008, 12:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

Hemidog

PocketThunder

Maybe they meant $70,000 and forgot a zero.   :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

pettybird

"   It's almost over and you're currently the highest bidder."

i wouldn't consider 4 days and change "almost over."

The70RT

Ebay must have laid off a lot of people since they are letting it go on this long ::) If I list an old BB gun it gets yanked pronto though.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bebeep1969

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 12, 2008, 09:35:27 AM

that car is worth more than $70 k...two years ago that car would have been worth 140
1970 FJ5 V-code 4 speed Superbird
1970 FY1 V-code 4 speed Superbird

PocketThunder

Quote from: bebeep1969 on December 12, 2008, 03:15:53 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on December 12, 2008, 09:35:27 AM

that car is worth more than $70 k...two years ago that car would have been worth 140

I agree, but he does say "quick sale" and $70k would be quick for that bird.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

wetfeetmi

pettybird

and here I was serious about my 35k bid...  shame.  I could have put snow tires on it driven it to work!