News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone use these

Started by Foreman72, April 05, 2009, 04:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foreman72

anyone use Mickey Thomson Sportsman S/T's?

i kno everyone has BFG's but these are about the same price and they're mickeys...

any thoughts :shruggy:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

mikepmcs

Probably too new to really tell but if I was to go strictly by the look of the tire, I'm sticking with the BFG TA(they are on my junk).  They just look way better IMO. 

I don't like the tread pattern on the MT ST at all.  The way it comes down the sidewall just looks like a mistake to me.
The RWL on the BFG look much better as well. 

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

I know 70 Charging Lizard has got to have these on his Charger.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Foreman72

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 05, 2009, 08:20:28 PM
I know 70 Charging Lizard has got to have these on his Charger.

i was thinking about those 2...

maybe the pic is poorly repping the mickeys  :shruggy:

but your right...the BFG's look better
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat