News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Repo seatbelts?

Started by 68r/t, April 14, 2009, 05:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68r/t

I,m ready to purchase a set of repo seatbelts from Pg Classics or BEA and would like to know if anyone has  bought them and what there thoughts are on them,  fit finish etc

Thanks

resq302

I haven't seen them first hand but if they are like anything else that I have gotten from Mike, it will be correct as it possibly can be.  Mike has a high attention to detail :scope:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

68r/t

I have always had good luck with Mike, the only reason I,m asking is the local agent for Pg,s said they had to send a bunch back because the rear seat belts were wrong.
Now I only buy from this agent on the rare occasion as I usually buy direct from Mike.

bull

The only bad thing is there are no tags on them (at least there weren't the last time I looked). But ECS sells the tags for $15/each. :o

http://www.ecsautomotive.com/

maxwellwedge

The metal is not stamped with the manufacturer and number - ie Pontonier or the other one. I have seen the E-Body belts and other than that they look pretty good, Not correct for a 100% resto - very nice for a driver.
I found a mint original set out of an A-Body - same part numbers as a B-Body.