News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is this the death proof car or the fast n furious 4 car?

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, June 01, 2009, 01:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

Was browsin though imcdb.org n came upon a pic of some series called life and it definitely looks like 1 of those named cars ,flat black paint roll cages and no tail lights trim hard to tell what year 69 or 70, anyone see this show ???-MATT

http://imcdb.org/vehicle_212506-Dodge-Charger-1969.html

69bronzeT5

It's hard to tell. It would be easier if we saw the wheels. Looks like it might be the F&F 4 car judging by the very top of the tire/wheel. :scope:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

KS71owner

It's from an episode of the NBC cop series LIFE. It was cancelled last season. As I recall, it's a unique Charger - I don't recall seeing a F&F fake blower on it. It was from an episode in Season 2. They were available on Hulu for a while, might check there.

teamroth

I thought we went through this before. I believe it was the F&F charger. There was another pic where you could see the blower no?
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Mike DC

If it's an F&F car then it's missing the diagonal crossbar in the main hoop. 

It could be either one, or neither one. 

It just shows all the typical signs of modern Hollywood prop cars - flat paint, everything that could pose any continuity issues has been removed, the rollbars are more like 2" tubing than the race-car-legal 1.75" tubes (and also lack adequate padding for a street car), etc. 

r_biccum

Its not a F&F 4 car, it has a 500 emblem and chrome trim ring on it, according to my June 09 Mopar Action...
1969 Dodge Charger SE 383 727 #'s matching with original 8 track
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
2003 Hummer H2

Death1970Proof

Probably not from death proof. Just about every car Ive seen from death proof has the chrome taillight bezels. One of the stuntcars sold on ebay was a '68. All 3 years used however, just changed the parts around.
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...