News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona Headlight Buckets.

Started by kw mopar, August 10, 2009, 07:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kw mopar

Hey guys got my headlight buckets and misc. parts all blasted and epoxy primed. Question is when looking at the buckets installed with doors open it looks like everything is painted body color? I have no referal on the backside? What is the proper color of these parts.? Backside of buckets, vacum pump, door springs etc. Is some of these parts black? Any help would be great. Thanks.

hemigeno

The headlight buckets and hldoors were installed, as well as the entire nosecone, when painted at Creative Industries.  The doors were in the open position for at least part of the time, as everything inside the bucket that could be painted, was.  Inside the nosecone, the parts you are asking about were left in their primer (usually black) or other coatings (e.g. the headlight motors were some sort of gray phosphate, not black painted).

It will take me a while, but I will try and find some reference pictures from my nosecone to add.