News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Thinkin of becoming a tool dealer

Started by riggs626, October 11, 2009, 08:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

riggs626

Im strongly considering leaving being a mechanic ever since Firestone bought us the company has gone down hill fast but, Im thinkin of becoming a cornwell Tool dealer Ive spent all summer looking into all the tool companies and they seem the most friendly to get into, I took a ride along with my dealer and enjoyed it alot but was wanting to get your guys opinions of it

Tilar

I never wanted to be a tool man, I guess because I know how fast some mechanics just pick up and move on and can leave a tool dealer hanging with a debt and no tools. But, I know if you get a good route that you can make some decent money. If you can swing it and really feel good about it, I say go for it.... just be sure you know all the downs that can go along with it.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

mauve66

do they give you a route or are you gonna be competeing with the guy you drove around with??
will this route cause you to move to cut costs and get decent customers??
i would definitely have a backup fund for mechanics that had bills and got fired or disappeared, of course you get to write it off as a business loss but.................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

riggs626

they give ya your own route and the guy i actually went on the ride with wants me to cause he says hes over extended and wants to provide better service for his current customers