News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger rust repair

Started by 69charger440, December 04, 2009, 02:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69charger440

Well i just got to the quarter panel on the charger, and there is alot of rust on them. So i am looking for quarter panels, trunk extensions, and outer wheel wells. Anhyone know of a AMD dealer that could cut me a deal on a purchase like this? Also, looking for a shop near murrieta, california that can install at a decent price. Any help would be great.
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

Silver R/T

I'd check with Dante's. I know he just had a Holiday sale, not sure if its still on
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

Most of the AMD dealers drop ship these days so everything comes from AMD's warehouse. Recently I ordered some parts from "adealsap" on eBay (call them to combine shipping and for better pricing) and also got good quotes from Elite Custom Auto Body and Roseville Moparts (both in our Classifieds under the Services/Businesses).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69charger440

Well dixie resto parts had a pretty good deal. For both quarters and trunk extensions it will cost $1525 delievered.
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP