News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

RM bought the assets of Kruse Auctions

Started by Ghoste, July 01, 2010, 08:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

This probably doesn't mean much to most of you but for anyone who was a regular at the Kruse auctions in Indiana, RM has bought the auction park in Auburn and are renovating the property.  Auctions will continue to be held there including this Labor Day.  I know this sounds like a press release but I'm really just passing along the info and I don't know much more than that.

chargerboy69

Quote from: Ghoste on July 01, 2010, 08:31:53 PM
This probably doesn't mean much to most of you but for anyone who was a regular at the Kruse auctions in Indiana, RM has bought the auction park in Auburn and are renovating the property. 

Hopefully they start with mowing the yard. I drove by there yesterday and the place looks like it has been sitting empty for a year or better.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Ghoste

Yard work is underway and we have been tossing out garbage like mad.  That's only the beginning though as there are a lot of renovations about to commence.  It'll be a nice venue again.

chargerboy69

I had no idea you were doing renovations up here. You are just a few miles from my house.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford