News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Door panel questions!!

Started by Red Ram, July 11, 2010, 11:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Ram

OK...what a pain.

How does the chrome piece between the upper door panel and lower door panel attach... does it screw in? Pointy end towards the front? And are there any secrets for lining up the clips on the lower panel?

I'm thinking of putting the clips on one by one with the inside door pull attached. A little frustrating!

Thanks,

Brad
"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

Red Ram

No answers? I see that there are holes on the stainless piece but it doesn't seem to work either way I position it. Right now I have the flat flush portion shoved under the upper pad...looks right but slides around quite a bit.

squeakfinder

Been awhile since I did mine, but they were screwed in. Pointy/beveled end is toward the front.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Hemidog

Quote from: squeakfinder on July 13, 2010, 11:02:22 PM

Been awhile since I did mine, but they were screwed in. Pointy/beveled end is toward the front.

:iagree:

Red Ram

Thanks guys...I bet I have left and right mixed up. The lower panel must tuck up over the flat screwed in part into that channel.  :shruggy:

DC_1

Quote from: Red Ram on July 14, 2010, 01:04:36 AM
Thanks guys...I bet I have left and right mixed up. The lower panel must tuck up over the flat screwed in part into that channel.  :shruggy:

That's correct