News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finn.. is it one of your new Challengers...?

Started by bigred68, April 21, 2009, 11:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigred68

I've seen the commercial a couple of times now for the Thurs. night show "Southland".  In the 30 sec commercial, they show the cops giving somebody a bunch of grief in a convertable black and red Challenger. They only show the Chally for just a brief second but, jeesh, looks JUST like one of your new acquisition's. Has anyone else seen this? The show is called "Southland" about cops in LA. I guess its gonna be on Thurs. night at 10pm est. on NBC.
:cheers:

bigred68

About 10mins. into the show theres a Challenger on a "movie" set. Did anyone happen to see this? I just thought maybe this show was taped maybe like a year ago and the TV show could have used that "convertable" Chally that FINN just purchased?  :shruggy:
:cheers:

Forza

Love that show, I'm a sucker for cop shows. NYPD Blue is definitely my favorite TV show, too bad it's no longer on the air  :-\. This show is definitely very promising, that chally was beautiful though!

Finn

WOW I just saw this thread while searching. My bad dude I can't believe I didn't see it before.
Im looking into it right now to see if I can find the scene you're talking about. :cheers:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L