News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is the Taliban running San Francisco now?

Started by bull, November 12, 2010, 10:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctor4766

Wow I worked in one of those too.
But on my first day of performing surgery I slipped and got the sack
Gotta love a '69

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: John_Kunkel on November 15, 2010, 06:54:04 PM

When I was a kid I worked in the circumcision ward at a local hospital, the pay was lousy but it was a great opportunity to get ahead.  :D

You got paid? I thought you guys worked for tips.  :smilielol:

RD

Quote from: John_Kunkel on November 15, 2010, 06:54:04 PM

When I was a kid I worked in the circumcision ward at a local hospital, the pay was lousy but it was a great opportunity to get ahead.  :D

:rofl:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

ACUDANUT

Well I guess we all know, now "last426" has a dirty tool". Good luck finding a Date. :hah:
BTW that's TMI...OR is Kim a Female who has never had a mushroom print.  :smilielol:

mauve66

so the US sends 1 BILLION $ over there but can't take care  of its own people????
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Khyron

Quote from: mauve66 on November 16, 2010, 10:44:16 AM
so the US sends 1 BILLION $ over there but can't take care  of its own people????

wrong thread for that conversation ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Todd Wilson

Quote from: A383Wing on November 12, 2010, 10:30:46 PM
look at who's driving most of the big rigs around the US...at least over here...then ask yerself what's really being carried in the back of the 18 wheelers...

I say ship 'em all back...one way

The day after Halloween I was at the local Salt Plant waiting to give them a railroad switch of their cars.   Osama Bin Laden walked in to the shipping office. We all cracked up. Thought it was funny that this dude was still wearing his Halloween costume but he was just a trucker! Wearing the robe and the rag on the head.

We are over in Afgan looking for Bin Laden and he's here in the states screwin it down on the superslab in his Peterbilt.................

Better hope one of these dudes doesnt get to haul a trailer of fertilizer. Make a detour somewhere for a few hours to add to it and they'd have one hell of a OKC bomb deluxe to truck right on in to a big city.

Todd

Todd Wilson

Quote from: last426 on November 13, 2010, 05:22:50 PM
Sorry folks, the human male (and female) is born as intended and should be left that way until medically necessary.  "nuff said.  Kim

You must have one heck of a beard.

Todd

Khyron

Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 16, 2010, 12:06:21 PM

Todd

and his chick must look like she's got a Rabi in a headlock :puke:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on November 16, 2010, 12:21:38 PM
Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 16, 2010, 12:06:21 PM

Todd

and his chick must look like she's got a Rabi in a headlock :puke:

Wouldnt that be two rabi's in a headlock?  :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."