News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird values

Started by boss429kiwi, February 14, 2011, 08:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WINGIN IT

Quote from: FJ5WING on February 17, 2011, 11:41:54 AM
Still going at it  :brickwall:....I wont dive into the 401K but man do I want to. :D

:lol: Infected minds think alike ....

Gary,  not sure which one you mean on Cars-On-Line.
 There was an EK2 Six Pack 4 spd buckets on there for a while , had an autograph of Petty on the wing , is that the one?

Hey 62 Max , how 'bout sharin the love  ;D  
Got a nice 4spd T/A as a partial trade  :icon_smile_big:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/572722428NMrksS

Are those gauges set into the dash?
Still have the  blue one too??

Details my good man, details... :drool5:

boss429kiwi

second thoughts, it is not the car on "Cars on line" http://www.carsandparts.info/colsite/col?use=UC3_ViewPosting&cmd=showPosting&postingID=27706

Please email me with your information and your asking price. Just remember it will be cash  :icon_smile_wink:  :yesnod:
NEW ZEALAND (aka Paradise)
1973 De Tomaso Pantera GTS widebody
1970 Superbird, 6pack, 4 speed, Tor-Red, Buckets, restored by Julius
1970 428 Cobra Jet, 4 speed, calypso Coral, white shaker
1970 Boss 429 KK2457, Concours, Calypso Coral (SOLD)
1957 Chevy truck, big rear window, ocean green, STOCK!.....nice!

62 Max

Quote from: WINGIN IT on February 17, 2011, 04:29:21 PM
Quote from: FJ5WING on February 17, 2011, 11:41:54 AM
Still going at it  :brickwall:....I wont dive into the 401K but man do I want to. :D

:lol: Infected minds think alike ....

Gary,  not sure which one you mean on Cars-On-Line.
 There was an EK2 Six Pack 4 spd buckets on there for a while , had an autograph of Petty on the wing , is that the one?

Hey 62 Max , how 'bout sharin the love  ;D  
Got a nice 4spd T/A as a partial trade  :icon_smile_big:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/572722428NMrksS

Are those gauges set into the dash?
Still have the blue one too??

Details my good man, details... :drool5:

Have owned since 1982,46K miles.Gauges are in the panel(engine oil temp,water temp and vacuum) ,have the original panel for the car.Picture is as painted when I bought it.If you follow the thread on the Daytona vin list,it came from Huntingdon,PA .Same original owner as the 1st Daytona shipped in US.I considered parting with it but just hard to let go of something I've owned for almost 30 years.Blue one is still around.

WINGIN IT

Quote from: boss429kiwi on February 17, 2011, 05:58:06 PM
second thoughts, it is not the car on "Cars on line" http://www.carsandparts.info/colsite/col?use=UC3_ViewPosting&cmd=showPosting&postingID=27706

Yeah, that was the one I was thinking of. Asking price on that one a few years back was in the mid 120s range.
Looked at that one as well. Nice car, but it was originally an automatic converted to 4spd.   :-\

WINGIN IT

"Have owned since 1982,46K miles.Gauges are in the panel(engine oil temp,water temp and vacuum) ,have the original panel for the car.Picture is as painted when I bought it.If you follow the thread on the Daytona vin list,it came from Huntingdon,PA .Same original owner as the 1st Daytona shipped in US.I considered parting with it but just hard to let go of something I've owned for almost 30 years.Blue one is still around."

Ah, that one. I started that thread, very cool car   :2thumbs:
So when you're not drivin' the orange one you're drivin the blue one, is that it? :lol:  ;)

WINGIN IT

You see this one Gary?

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/plymouth/superbird/1195637.html

...Hemi or Boss 429 trades considered.

A little pricey though... :scratchchin: :-\
But talk about original   :o

boss429kiwi

Quote from: WINGIN IT on February 17, 2011, 07:51:23 PM
You see this one Gary?

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/plymouth/superbird/1195637.html

...Hemi or Boss 429 trades considered.

A little pricey though... :scratchchin: :-\
But talk about original   :o

Thanks, yes nice car. But I think I will keep the Boss 429 thanks  :icon_smile_wink:
NEW ZEALAND (aka Paradise)
1973 De Tomaso Pantera GTS widebody
1970 Superbird, 6pack, 4 speed, Tor-Red, Buckets, restored by Julius
1970 428 Cobra Jet, 4 speed, calypso Coral, white shaker
1970 Boss 429 KK2457, Concours, Calypso Coral (SOLD)
1957 Chevy truck, big rear window, ocean green, STOCK!.....nice!

62 Max

Quote from: WINGIN IT on February 17, 2011, 07:41:11 PM
"Have owned since 1982,46K miles.Gauges are in the panel(engine oil temp,water temp and vacuum) ,have the original panel for the car.Picture is as painted when I bought it.If you follow the thread on the Daytona vin list,it came from Huntingdon,PA .Same original owner as the 1st Daytona shipped in US.I considered parting with it but just hard to let go of something I've owned for almost 30 years.Blue one is still around."

Ah, that one. I started that thread, very cool car   :2thumbs:
So when you're not drivin' the orange one you're drivin the blue one, is that it? :lol:  ;)

Actually,when I'm not driving the orange one I'm driving this one

WINGIN IT

Actually,when I'm not driving the orange one I'm driving this one
[/quote]

Ahh, all dressed in black, I can diggit  :coolgleamA:

FJ5WING

I sure do love looking at that Mustang in your avatar........ :yesnod:
wingless now, but still around.

WINGIN IT

Quote from: FJ5WING on February 18, 2011, 08:58:42 AM
I sure do love looking at that Mustang in your avatar........ :yesnod:

That six pack is pretty cool too , especially in  black and white  :2thumbs:

70gtx440dana

Search the Detroit Craigs list for this ad:

1970 ROAD RUNNER SUPER BIRD ONE OWNER Vitamin C Orange documented rare - $81500 (Port Huron HEMI ROAD RUNNER 1970)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, posting this for my friend, he is selling his 1970 Road Runner Super Bird 440 - original window sticker - painted about 1979 $10,000 at the time to same factory color have all origianl parts , motor professionally rebuilt last year and tranny also documented and at about $10,000 cost. This should be enough information for you to begin, if you want more email me at deerpelt@ yahoo (email separated so no spammers get me) and I will send you his phone number. The car is located in Port Huron near the Blue Water Bridge....ray

Good luck!   :cheers:
70 Road Runner FJ5 383-4speed Air Grabber
70 GTX FE5 440-4speed Dana 3.54
70 Charger R/T FJ5 440-4peed Dana 3.54