News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Glad I am not a Green Bay Packer Fan

Started by twilt, January 12, 2006, 08:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilt

Geez, what are those morons thinking? They fire Mike Sherman who had done a decent (not great)  job. With all the injuries and free agent losses they had this past year, they had no chance. They now have hired the OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR  of the San Fransisco 49ers. The same niners whose offense ranked DEAD LAST  in yardage gained and 30th in points scored. Yeah, this is going to be a great hire......   

TruckDriver

::) That should tell you the great GM they have up there :icon_smile_dead: :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

PocketThunder

The Pack is going into another 20 year building plan.... 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Steelman

I haven't heard who they hired yet,who is it? ???
"The only thing you leave, is your legacy"