News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

oh boy look whos selling used muscle cars now

Started by moparstuart, January 07, 2012, 07:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ACUDANUT

I like how they started out with 10,000 cars. (Their stock numbers).  :icon_smile_blackeye:

The70RT

When you have them they can't be verified and are worthless, when he gets them......
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DC_1

Some of their inventory seems a little spendy  :shruggy:

68 Bullitt Charger

Hey I wonder if he will do a quicker job answering the phones in that buisness than his verifying Mopars that you pay up front and never heard anything 2 years later?????
Some of the Mopar Ride's in Stable.....
58 Pymouth Fury "Christine"
65 Ply Satellite 9.43@141 mph
58 Ply Fury "Christine"
64 40th anniv 880 Custom 383 Pwr Everything!

I'd rather be hated for the person I am, than be loved for the person I am not!!!!!!

A383Wing

69_500

Believe me he is not going to answer the phone there either. I have been in that place a handful of times. Nice cars for the most part, they have about 75 cars on hand at the shop. It is about a twenty min drive from my house. I see that they are now offering the survivor coronet r/t I had a thread on. They must be a cosigner on the car. I wish I could get a job there. I will look over their mopars for a much lower rate than Galen.

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

doctor4766

So exactly how much respect does Galen actually command?
I get the feeling that although he may WELL be a Mopar authority in his own right, that there's a bit of hostility toward him in that some may view him as self righteous and he thinks his shit don't stink perhaps?

btw we don't need his services here in Oz particularly often.
Gotta love a '69

Drache

Don't mention Galen's name on moparts! There was a thread where a bunch of members caught him taking pictures of their tags without asking. That might not seem like a big deal except he was seen opening hoods that were closed, removing things that were covering the tags, leaning on the cars, etc.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

rt green

if thats true, who does he think he is? maybe his mother didnt teach him the 'dont touch' thing
third string oil changer

Ghoste

He has prostituted himself to the point that he has become nothing but a marketing tool (no pun intended) for the auction houses and now this place.  Most Mopar fans have developed a lower regard for him.

doctor4766

I see.
That's kind of along the lines I was thinking.
Thanks
Paul
Gotta love a '69

69rtse4spd

He must be hard up for money, & whoopy  s**t, never much cared for the guy. You can more & honest info. on this site free of charge  :Twocents:.

adauto

Quote from: 68 Bullitt Charger on January 07, 2012, 09:02:30 PM
Hey I wonder if he will do a quicker job answering the phones in that buisness than his verifying Mopars that you pay up front and never heard anything 2 years later?????

Had the same thought
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Old Moparz

One of my friends told me a very funny story regarding what happened at a seminar Galen did at Carlisle years ago. Galen brought a stack of decoding books to sell & laid them all out on a table, then went on with his seminar. At the end, my friend went over to the table & picked up the very last book sitting there & was about to leave when Galen came over. Galen looked shocked that all the books were gone, & then asked my friend where he was going without paying for the book? My friend said, "I thought they were free like everyone else did who took one."  :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

ACUDANUT

Quote from: adauto on January 08, 2012, 09:59:21 PM
Quote from: 68 Bullitt Charger on January 07, 2012, 09:02:30 PM

Had the same thought
X 3 :yesnod:

68 Bullitt Charger

Galen became a legend in his own mind. I will say that he does know Mopars however he acts like he invented the Mopar Muscle Car world. He is money hungry, does not return serious paying customers phone calls, takes money and promises to get the work done and 2 years later no paperwork. I have several friends that contracted him including myself on rare Mopars and he is a disaster to deal with. Sorry Galen, you are just as important as everyone else!
Some of the Mopar Ride's in Stable.....
58 Pymouth Fury "Christine"
65 Ply Satellite 9.43@141 mph
58 Ply Fury "Christine"
64 40th anniv 880 Custom 383 Pwr Everything!

I'd rather be hated for the person I am, than be loved for the person I am not!!!!!!

greenpigs

:horse:

The guy seems full of himself & well... he knows statistics about Mopars. Sorry but that is nothing to get all that excited about.

If your car is 1 of 3  out of a few hundred does it matter THAT much? When you own a HEMI or other rare ride breaking it down to the Nth degree is gold digger stuff IMO.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Drache

Quote from: greenpigs on January 13, 2012, 08:43:30 PM
:horse:

The guy seems full of himself & well... he knows statistics about Mopars. Sorry but that is nothing to get all that excited about.

If your car is 1 of 3  out of a few hundred does it matter THAT much? When you own a HEMI or other rare ride breaking it down to the Nth degree is gold digger stuff IMO.

I've seen a few signs for cars at car shows where they jokingly break down their car to technically a 1 or 1 option and it's always funny to read.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Drache on January 08, 2012, 03:03:44 AM
Don't mention Galen's name on moparts! There was a thread where a bunch of members caught him taking pictures of their tags without asking. That might not seem like a big deal except he was seen opening hoods that were closed, removing things that were covering the tags, leaning on the cars, etc.

The only experience I had with him was going to the Mopars on the Mississippi show the other year and I wasn't even parked and he demanded I open my hood.  For first impressions, he was very rude.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!