News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

knight rider insults dukes of hazzard

Started by cavemanno1, February 03, 2012, 08:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

Just found it :rotz: unfortunately the charger didn't survive :icon_smile_dissapprove:
That them Kitt didn't see it has explosion under the charger hood?Stupid Pontiac :slap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g56DsqV3vq4&feature=related

MoparManJim

Your talking about "Give me liberty, or give me death" episode?

cavemanno1

yes,sorry i forgot to actually link it but here it is!i have never seen it before!not a general lee but the rednecks call her a Lee!
However they were ahead of their time with the alternative fuel :icon_smile_big:

Drache

Anyone else notice when the car is black and burning that it's not actually a Charger?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

miller time

haters will hate, i like how it takes an imaginary car (kitt) a couple drunk inbreds driving, and a pack of explosives to beat the charger, that seems about accurate

PocketThunder

Quote from: Drache on February 03, 2012, 08:40:02 PM
Anyone else notice when the car is black and burning that it's not actually a Charger?

At 3:23 there are no back side windows in the Charger.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Drache

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 04, 2012, 08:20:13 PM
At 3:23 there are no back side windows in the Charger.

I thought that until I blew it up larger. It's there just slightly orange from the reflection of the explosion and the crappy quality of the video:

But this doesn't look like a Charger to me   :icon_smile_big:

Back bumper looks like a '71 Coronet 4 door or something.

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

MoparManJim

The car that blew up was a either a monaco or fury, one like Rosco drove on the Dukes. 

Drache

Quote from: MoparManJim on February 04, 2012, 08:58:32 PM
The car that blew up was a either a monaco or fury, one like Rosco drove on the Dukes.  

Yup just look at the back bumpers and the '71 Monaco has a similar bumper and bumperettes
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

A383Wing

burning one had doggy dish caps also

Bryan

vancamp

looks like two cars were used to, one with vinyl roof trim and one without

Brock Lee

And the fireball from the Charger was just a pyrotechnic. They cleaned it up and touched the paint up and use to film more later. You can spot it driving around with soot on the hood edge and melted grille. 

skip68

Those were cars from the dukes set.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!