News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird rear glass ebay

Started by oldcarnut, February 08, 2012, 12:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldcarnut

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190638064104?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

Not mine but haven't seen one come up in a while if anyone is needing one

billssuperbird

i paid 300.00 for mine. 6 years ago.

Hemi Runner

I guess I'll find out how stupid some of these bidders are gonna get :brickwall:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Hemi Runner

I know. I called OEM to see if they had any left and they didn't even want to bother to look.

70phoenix

I found a glass company reproducing superbird rear windows. Actual glass, no lexan.  Here is my local glass shop that found this company.  Call them if your looking for a rear glass. 701-663-0144

moparstuart

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Quote from: 70phoenix on February 09, 2012, 01:14:15 PM
I found a glass company reproducing superbird rear windows. Actual glass, no lexan.  Here is my local glass shop that found this company.  Call them if your looking for a rear glass. 701-663-0144
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

oldcarnut

Quote from: 70phoenix on February 09, 2012, 01:14:15 PM
Great find  :2thumbs:.  Somebody post a company name and price if they call.

Hemi Runner

Collision Center
3729 Memorial Hwy
Mandan, ND 58554

The guy with all the details and info is no longer working for them. He took my info and said he'd get back to me.  :'(  That'll probably happen right after I drop 2G on the one on ebay :smilielol:

doctor4766

It suprises me that none of the windshield manufacturers over there have made these in laminated glass already.
One of the companys here in Oz are reproducing the super rare rear window for one of our local models, the GM Holden Monaro coupe. They may not be 100% accurate but they fill a void, no pun intended. 
Gotta love a '69

oldcarnut

5 days left and up to $661.  Wonder what it will fetch?  I feel better about buying my new one for $595 a while back.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,73296.msg826324.html#msg826324

Hemi Runner

The guy at Collision Center called me back today. Maybe something will happen with this :2thumbs: I'm not bidding on the ebay one because I'm not driving out to get it :slap:

montana bird

The guy in mandan ND called me yesterday.  He was trying to get my glass to make a mold of. I would like to help but, one of his employees was working it out with me and was supposed to call me after the new years. Never did, Now this guy calls me. I told him I would like to help but I don't want it broken, and want to make sure it comes back to its home. He understands so I told him there was one on ebay and only call me in last resort. I just don't want to lose my glass to bad shipping From MT to NY. :shruggy:

70phoenix

Yeah I'm not bidding on that one on ebay either.  Why buy a used one when you can buy a new glass window for less money ?  Doesn't make sense to me.

FJ5WING

Quote from: 70phoenix on February 11, 2012, 10:48:45 PM
Yeah I'm not bidding on that one on ebay either.  Why buy a used one when you can buy a new glass window for less money ?  Doesn't make sense to me.

where are these "new" back glass pieces located? I dont need one but if I can get a new unit for back up I may just do it.
wingless now, but still around.

CTinCT

Hello Boys and Girls. That glass is mine, I just posted it on Ebay because I came to the realization that I'm never going to use it, and maybe somebody else can. The reserve was set at $500, I figured it was worth that much to somebody. I have gotten a ton of e-mails and hundreds of people have looked at it. I hope it goes to a good home.

moparstuart

FJ5WING

I hope the auction goes well for you!

If I needed one I would have e-mailed you too. ;)
wingless now, but still around.

CTinCT

Thanks guys. I hope they bid happy and bid high, the baby needs new shoes!