News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodgecharger.com facebook?

Started by 69chargerrt440, July 10, 2011, 06:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69chargerrt440

When your Charger is sideways, just give it more gas!

Troy

Do we need a web site for our web site? Seems a bit redundant to me - and a lot more moderation! I have been thinking about it but haven't quite figured out if it's worth it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69chargerrt440

Thats true Troy. If its too much of a haggle I wouldnt do it. Thanks for the reply.  :cheers:

resq302

Please.  Troy is just being lazy.  I mean with all the hard work trying to keep this site here as best as it can be, running it on his cost, trying to work his job, keep his own cars on the road, and do upgrades and better this site, you think the that is enough but nnnnnnooooooooo.    :slap: :smilielol: :nana:   

Actually MoparStuart has been plugging here over at the Mopar affiliate on Facebook so I think we should be good.  Besides, if people don't know about us by now...... they must be living under a rock.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Old Moparz

I wouldn't bother with a DC.com facebook page even though I have a facebook acct. I only have one because a friend of mine who moved across the country badgered me for 6 months to finally start one, but now he's never on it. I actually only use it to stay in touch with a few family members, & it was handy when my 30th class reunion was planned a year ago. I did think it would be handy to stay updated on things & I have it set so I receive an email, but I get dozens of emails when someone farts & almost hate it.

If I ever see that Zuckerburg character, I'd pat him on the back for inventing the pet rock of the new millennium.  :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

bull

You wouldn't have to do a full-blown FB webpage over there. You could just do one of those "Like" deals to get the free advertising, if that's something you think you'd like.

Troy

Brock Samson

good stuff troy, you should charge.  :lol:

69chargerrt440

Looks good Troy. Thanks. Some of my Mopar buddys will like.  :2thumbs:

Old Moparz

I still won't bother with it, even if I did click on the "Likes This" thing.   :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Alaskan_TA

A web forum about a web forum?  :scratchchin:

Is technology going backwards?   :shruggy:

Troy

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on July 16, 2011, 08:59:11 PM
A web forum about a web forum?  :scratchchin:

Is technology going backwards?   :shruggy:
Well, *technically* it's not a forum. There's no way to really manage, sort, or search for information either. It's certainly not a substitute for this site - just another way to get the word out I guess. I tend to think of Facebook as a "Yay! Look at me!" experience - and it tends to work well in that regard (along with YouTube).

Troy

Alaskan_TA

hatersaurusrex

Clicked like.   Suprised there aren't more?   Just don't ever give your page over to The Dodge Man... he ruined the 68 Charger page with a bunch of posts about Vipers and new Darts and Dodge Journeys and other things that were not related to 68 Chargers.  Sigh.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Fred

Facebook...................really don't need it.  :Twocents:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Dino

Can't stand facebook, drove me nuts.  Deleting my account was one of the best things I did. 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

stripedelete

Quote from: Dino on May 22, 2012, 11:06:37 AM
Can't stand facebook, drove me nuts.  Deleting my account was one of the best things I did. 

How do you do that?

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

nvrbdn

neither here nor there with me. love this site and feel its an honor to be able to come here and hang out. dont need the face book thing, but thats just me. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on May 22, 2012, 07:58:54 PM
neither here nor there with me. love this site and feel its an honor to be able to come here and hang out. dont need the face book thing, but thats just me. :shruggy:

x2. Time spent here is enough for me.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.