News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Few Pics From The Road

Started by Shakey, February 01, 2006, 09:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on February 02, 2006, 09:51:03 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on February 02, 2006, 01:55:44 PM
I do believe that coral snakes that are red and black stripes touching each other aren't harmful. The red that touches yellow are the ones you need to look out for.

Does anyone have any pictures of these crash test cars? Would be a good set of 10 cars to add to the registry.

Nope, it is  the other way around... black and red, your dead. I lived out the in '93. Thats what they taught me anyway.

NO.  Red touches black, venom lack.  Red touches yellow, kills a fellow.  Don't try to argue with me, I was a huge animal buff when I was younger, especially reptiles and marine animals. :devil:

Snakes with the red and black bands touching are just harmless King snakes.  The Coral snakes have yellow bands touching black.  An interesting side note, the Coral Snake is closely related to the Cobras of Africa and India.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: NHCharger on February 02, 2006, 09:29:28 PM
Mike, when you get back send me a road map with all the yard locations. I told my wife i wanted to take a road trip out west within the next three years. She was all excited when she thought I wanted to see the grand canyon ::) When I told her it was a salvage yard tour :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley:
My wife wants to go out there just to go junkin'...

I am indeed a lucky man.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Ghost on February 03, 2006, 02:27:21 AM
Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on February 02, 2006, 09:51:03 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on February 02, 2006, 01:55:44 PM
I do believe that coral snakes that are red and black stripes touching each other aren't harmful. The red that touches yellow are the ones you need to look out for.

Does anyone have any pictures of these crash test cars? Would be a good set of 10 cars to add to the registry.

Nope, it is  the other way around... black and red, your dead. I lived out the in '93. Thats what they taught me anyway.
NO.  Red touches black, venom lack.  Red touches yellow, kills a fellow.  Don't try to argue with me, I was a huge animal buff when I was younger, especially reptiles and marine animals. :devil:

Snakes with the red and black bands touching are just harmless King snakes.  The Coral snakes have yellow bands touching black.  An interesting side note, the Coral Snake is closely related to the Cobras of Africa and India.

Probably best he just stays away from all the snakes then cause one of us are right :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

derailed

:iagree:   I tend to do a good impression of Jessie Owens even if I see a garden snake  :P