News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals Aero Cars - November 17 & 18

Started by Aero426, September 19, 2012, 03:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

I was going to say I will not be trailering either. I will be driving up right after work.

Dirtybird

Quote from: moparstuart on September 28, 2012, 02:48:14 PM
Quote from: Dirtybird on September 28, 2012, 02:30:50 PM
Quote from: Devil on September 28, 2012, 11:21:35 AM
If you are coming in on a single trailer, you will be coming in on Friday.

If you are having it brought in on a large carrier, it will be there Thursday.

Seriously Ryan? You know me better than that- I'm driving it there. Might need snow tires-lol. I'm leaving next friday for Alabama with it, Pulling my pop-up camper, to do in person research on it's history of being the Constable's pursuit vehicle in Elmore County Alabama- then to New Orleans to party. Domingo's flying in from Peru next thurs- Blue gumball/whip antenna/CB installed, trailer hitch going on- tuned, and ready to rock.  Do you know what time Friday they want it there by? Have a # for the Double tree?  Thanks
do you have three or four cases of Oil too  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :nana:

are you talking about   Domingo Cicirello   :shruggy: ?  

The oil consumption issue has been solved. Yes Domingo Cicirello- we're heading south- but he won't be at the show in Nov.

Dirtybird

Quote from: Dirtybird on September 28, 2012, 06:04:08 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on September 28, 2012, 02:48:14 PM
Quote from: Dirtybird on September 28, 2012, 02:30:50 PM
Quote from: Devil on September 28, 2012, 11:21:35 AM
If you are coming in on a single trailer, you will be coming in on Friday.

If you are having it brought in on a large carrier, it will be there Thursday.

Seriously Ryan? You know me better than that- I'm driving it there. Might need snow tires-lol. I'm leaving next friday for Alabama with it, Pulling my pop-up camper, to do in person research on it's history of being the Constable's pursuit vehicle in Elmore County Alabama- then to New Orleans to party. Domingo's flying in from Peru next thurs- Blue gumball/whip antenna/CB installed, trailer hitch going on- tuned, and ready to rock.  Do you know what time Friday they want it there by? Have a # for the Double tree?  Thanks
do you have three or four cases of Oil too  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :nana:

are you talking about   Domingo Cicirello   :shruggy: ?  

The oil consumption issue has been solved. Yes Domingo Cicirello- we're heading south- but he won't be at the show in Nov.

Ryan- I'm signed up- just can't lay my fingers on the info

moparstuart

cool never met him but he made the flame maple grip for my pistol grip shifter
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TheAutoArchaeologist

You will be mailed the information on setup time and such.

If you have any questions, I can try to answer them or I can pass you onto the head honchos.

Ryan