News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

LMAO!!!

Started by kikgas01, December 05, 2012, 03:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kikgas01

http://dubuque.craigslist.org/cto/3456369520.html
dubuque craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner

please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info

AMBULANCE FOR SALE!! Bitches love Ambulances - $425 (Platteville WI)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2012-12-05, 1:14AM EST
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ba ba ba ba ba ba bitches love ambulances!

I'm selling my 1977 Chevy Ambulance and you have the rare opportunity to own this fine piece of machinery for a very small price.

This thing of beauty has plenty of excellent features such as:
-ITS GOT LIGHTS! Damn lights are cool.
-There is a siren of course. You could pull people over if you want!
-This was a real live ambulance. It's got a bed in the back! (you know what that means)
-OH Man this is a tough sturdy vehicle! If this van was a man, it'd be Chuck Norris. Actually Chuck Norris dreams about becoming this ambulance.
-It's got a PA system- you can yell at people outside and it's freakin loud.
-wall outlets in the back. Charge your electric toothbrush because you're gonna be kissing so many girls when you drive this thing.

There are so many options for this ambulance
-Put a motor and trans in it and drive the hell out of it!
-Black out the windows and lure women into the back of your van! No you shouldn't. but you could.
-Spray paint "free candy" on the side and turn it into a Michael Jackson fun house
-Pull over people when you're late to work
-put a mini fridge in the back for all your beer
-Do you know how many chicks would date you for your van?
-Fill up the back and live in it!
the list literally goes on and on forever

Check it out in action!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad9S-s7QTAs&feature=plcp BAM THATS COOL!

Put a motor and trans in it and you can wake up all the neighbors! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBpheemCzVo&feature=plcp

Come buy this van! It's only the price of a nice bottle of wine and a motel room for a week. Get off your couch and come look at this thing

Asking $19,987 but for a limited time only I'll take $425 and you can come and get it. I may throw in 2 Mc Chickens and a firm handshake if you hurry.

Call NOW
(608)3Three0-2Five55

<----This is how many jealous fools don't have $425

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID:3456369520

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
terms of use
privacy policy
feedback forum