News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hat's off to this cat.

Started by Cooter, February 23, 2013, 06:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Tilar

That is very cool.  That is one talented old man to be able to do all that by hand.  Thanks for posting it.  :cheers:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Charger-Bodie

Very Nice piece of Craftsmenship right there.  Looks totally like a regular one until you see other things in the background to shows its actual size.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

JB400

RallyeMike

Super cool.  There was a 40's Chevy truck that someone had cut down to 4/5th scale, but it was nothing quite like the work to create this Merc.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

polywideblock

very cool  :2thumbs:  love the fact that its a runner not just something to look at

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Brads70

WOW!   thanks for posting that was cool!

FlatbackFanatic

Very cool!! I saw that at the "Back to the Fifties" in St.Paul,MN a couple of years ago. Great craftsmanship!! :drool5: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN