News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XV Motorsports steering column compatibiity with RMS

Started by chargedup68, February 26, 2013, 09:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargedup68

I ordered my RMS Alterkation street/handling kit and am ready to pull the trigger on a XV motorsports steering column, anyone have any opinions on these columns?
68 Charger, 608/683 505 cu in. Muscle Motors Stroker, MASS Flo EFI. Reilly Motorsports Alterkation/Street Lynx suspension, Wilwood brakes, Strange Dana 60 4.11 gears, Tremec TKO 600

Wookie316

I modified a E body Ididit to fit my 71 charger. Turned out great!
1971 Plum Crazy SupeBee. 400 bored and stroked to 511, 727 spinning a Dana 4.30

chargedup68

I went ahead with the xv motorsports for about half the cost of the ididit.  It will be about 10 days before it ships so we will see how it turns out.
68 Charger, 608/683 505 cu in. Muscle Motors Stroker, MASS Flo EFI. Reilly Motorsports Alterkation/Street Lynx suspension, Wilwood brakes, Strange Dana 60 4.11 gears, Tremec TKO 600

Musicman

I think you made the right choice.  :cheers:

Quote from: XV MotorsportsXV Motorsports offers the ONLY true bolt in aftermarket tilt column for classic Mopar Musclecars.