News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tony's Daytona discussion

Started by TONY, June 29, 2012, 11:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Quote from: pettybird on March 23, 2013, 12:09:48 AM
So, to sum up:  

It was time to put the lock on this stupid thread WEEKS ago, and I brought it up 11 days ago.  Time for our fearless moderator to step in and shut this shit down.

A Bug's Life - Don't Look The Light!

"Don't look at the light, Don't look at the light, I can't help it !!!"........ Does this ring a bell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coGBgkjGQ9g

The easiest form of thread lock................. Don't open it.......   :nana:

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

TUFCAT

There's no reason for using the f-word. Control yourself and put down the beer!

held1823

is there a family out there that doesn't have an f-bomb dropping relative among it? the word isn't warm and fuzzy, but it's also not uncommon. it certainly got his point across.

i brought up the blurb from page one about the "no personal attacks" rule here, and know for a fact that it has been addressed in the past. i still have the pm from one of the moderators asking me not to call a certain business owner an arrogant prick. in retrospect, my slur looks like child's play....

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

resq302

regardless of who's family has what relative who drops the F-bomb, N-bomb, or whatever profanity, this is still a family site and there is no need for it.  After all, we (at least myself) type in what I am trying to convey.  I highly doubt that anyone has a "speech to type" option on their computer.  If they do, they should have some consideration for others before dropping what ever letter bomb they want.  It could have EASILY been changed to FORK instead of the other word.    :Twocents:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Davtona

Quote from: TUFCAT on March 23, 2013, 10:01:40 AM
There's no reason for using the f-word. Control yourself and put down the beer!

Troy

I guess I have to start paying more attention...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.