News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

heater valve rebuild

Started by hawkeye, March 25, 2013, 02:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warpspeed

Quote from: Chatt69chgr on March 29, 2013, 02:13:44 PM
the guy that rebuilt mine was:

Jim Tucker, 29597 Paso Robles Rd., Valley Center, CA 92082.  Phone 760-749-3488.  e-mail   jthcv@juno.com

I have no idea if he is even still around.

Still around.  Just had Jim rebuild mine.  Looks good, but haven't tested it yet.

RTSE440

Quote from: PlainfieldCharger on March 25, 2013, 07:05:00 PM
I rebuilt mine, only after I found an NOS one..in case I  :o broke it. It works perfectly :2thumbs: Here are some pics.
how did you get the inner shaft out ?

RTSE440

Quote from: PlainfieldCharger on March 25, 2013, 07:05:00 PM
I rebuilt mine, only after I found an NOS one..in case I  :o broke it. It works perfectly :2thumbs: Here are some pics.
just wondering if you could look at your nos one & tell me if the base plate were the rubber seal sits is flat or slight concave shaped you should be able to see it from the back side thank you 

PlainfieldCharger

Hello, I just saw this post...I will get you the info you need. The NOS valve is in storage at my shop. I will not be going back there till this weekend...I will grab it and get some pics for you...

Kevin