News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where did Ghoste go?

Started by Dino, March 28, 2013, 11:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 02, 2013, 03:02:04 PM
I can confirm that his first name is Shawn.  All I know is that he received a few more responsibilities at work with his promotion.  From what I've read in past threads, he's been gone for a few months before for work. :popcrn:

I knew he was getting into the busy season, but not even logging on in 2 months is real strange.  Maybe he just got fed up with this place and I can't say I'd blame him either.  Wherever he is, I hope he's doing well.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

71ChallengeHer

I sure hope he is ok ?  I miss his posts also .

chargerboy69

Yes, Shawn works for RM Auctions.  They have a auction just north of here about 20 minutes ( the old Kruse Auction Park).  I will swing up and see what I can find out.  I know he is in and out over here, at least he used to be, but he would still log in here.

He lives in Canada. . correct?
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

J.Bond

I thought Shawn worked overseas from Sept to around now. Some how I remember a post with a pic of His walking path or bike path in Germany last year?

charger_fan_4ever

Yup he lives in Ontario Canada. He was going to look at a car for me in windsor last summer. He was an hour or so away from windsor if i recall.

TUFCAT

Uh oh....he's been gone again. Its been six days. Maybe he's found the holy grail of Charger's and he's packing up parts?  :shruggy: :D

fy469rtse

its My fault, I kept nagging him to post Photo's of his car on the post your 69's thread
he's probably been trying to and found out how frustrating that can be LOL :rofl:

Ghoste

I do periodically work you know. :nana:

Dino

Quote from: Ghoste on November 06, 2013, 09:35:56 AM

Well cut it out!  You make us nervous when you disappear like that.   :lol:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

TUFCAT

Quote from: Dino on November 06, 2013, 09:39:13 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on November 06, 2013, 09:35:56 AM

Well cut it out!  You make us nervous when you disappear like that.   :lol:

:iagree:

maxwellwedge

JB400

TUFCAT

Uh Oh....  :o

Ghoste hasn't been on here in a while.... so it's time to reopen this bad boy.  I sure hope everything's okay.  If you're out there please check-in buddy!   We miss ya!  :grouphug:

68X426

It's only 8 days since he was last seen.  Maybe a vacation to get out the winter blues. 

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Back N Black

It could be, just sayin, maybe people have a life outside of DC.Com   :slap:

twodko

Yeah!......What Dino said.

I kinda thought the Ghoste was just that and retired to his realm of 70 virgins for a brief respite.  :D

At his age it would be brief yeah?  :lol:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

twodko

Quote from: Back N Black on March 28, 2014, 07:25:39 PM
It could be, just sayin, maybe people have a life outside of DC.Com   :slap:

That's blasphemous!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

JB400

My guess is he's in hibernation so he can spend countless hours cruising his new 69 :vert: :drive:

I'd put my money on that horrible thing called W. O. R. K.

Mytur Binsdirti

rt green

third string oil changer

John_Kunkel

Quote from: JB400 on March 28, 2013, 12:31:32 PM
Last time I talked to him, his job give him some new tasks to do.

Job? Work? Aaaaaggggghhhh!!!!!!
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.