News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Progress on the F6 Daytona

Started by 69HemiBee, April 15, 2013, 08:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69HemiBee

Supercar Restorations is a fully equipped facility specializing in Chrysler Corporation automobiles. We also carry an extensive line of parts. Contact me at hek@supercarrestorations.com if you have any questions. Thank you.

69HemiBee

Supercar Restorations is a fully equipped facility specializing in Chrysler Corporation automobiles. We also carry an extensive line of parts. Contact me at hek@supercarrestorations.com if you have any questions. Thank you.

69HemiBee

69HemiBee

69HemiBee

Last one for now. This was at 2:30 after an 18 hour day. Glad to know I can still hack days like this but the are limited from here on out. Too freaking old.....

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

JB400

Daytona Guy

WOW WOW WOW WOW - simply beautiful

Dane

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

1970Moparmann

Simply awesome.  Always loved that green..... :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

69HemiBee

69HemiBee

69HemiBee

69HemiBee

69HemiBee

Fiddled around with some new stuff to come up with a new, correct looking organsol balck out.

70Sbird

Holy Crap that looks AWESOME!!!!!
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Scott Faulkner

Mytur Binsdirti

69HemiBee

Quickest, easiest way to "mask" off uneven items and the aliens leave me alone.....sometimes.

69HemiBee

Engine run in. Note good carb. Love my TQ's.

69HemiBee

Springs changed over. Cleaned and primed.

69HemiBee

Sprayed with my correct engine enamel.

69HemiBee

Snugly back home. Next up. Electrical and exhaust.