News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funniest Signs EVER!

Started by 69_Hemi_Charger, February 20, 2006, 08:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_Hemi_Charger

i stole this post from another forum i read.

Brought over from another forum as well...

Just thought these were funny! :icon_smile_big:
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life - Muhammad Ali

Shakey

rare69

JAIL BAIT! wow thats gota be worth it.

golden73

:smilielol:

I would like to see a bunch of Chargers doing a burnout like in the teamwork pic...

Orange_Crush

Looks like somebody's LS-1 or WRX got smoked by a DSM.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

PocketThunder

The Chuck Norris one is the best.....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_Hemi_Charger

sorry for postin it in the wrong section :-[
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life - Muhammad Ali

69_Hemi_Charger

dkn1997

that chuck norris stuff is funny shit
RECHRGED

ChgrSteve67

I liked the FORD one the best.

Charger_Fan

I like the big burnout one too & I agree, that would be sweet to see a row of Chargers doing that. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

THE COLONEL

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

69_Hemi_Charger

I love the one about the rotaries working all of the time, 60% of the time?

Anybody know how those horrible things actually work? ???

SeattleCharger

haha, those are great.   I like the mustang one,  Night Ranger still rocks, ya!!   :icon_smile_big:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Bandit72

;D
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Jon Smith

Quote from: 69_Hemi_Charger on February 23, 2006, 02:01:44 AM

;D
http://www.keveney.com/Wankel.html

SeattleCharger

About ten years ago my neighor in a condo place had a '93 ?   Mazda RX7 R1, limited production, had a 300 hp twin turbo, 8000 made, had stiffer springs and oversized brakes and stuff, was bright yellow with black interior with oversized chromed rims and purple and teal and pink pin stripes and plate said   "PYSCHOWM",    I made friends with her and she would let me borrow the car by myself for large chunks of time, I took a couple dates out in it on Friday or Saturday night, or sometimes during the day would drive over to my friend's house.

0-60 in 4.2 seconds, five speed,  that thing was so much fun, fastest car I ever drove for sure, adrenaline rush launching off line, I don't know how I didn't crash that thing, almost, but fortunately it hugged the road it saved me a couple times.   Always ran great, I would have bought that car in a second if she would have sold it or I had the dough, but I would have changed the license plate at least   :icon_smile_big:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

69_Hemi_Charger

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on March 05, 2006, 01:29:28 PM

About ten years ago my neighor in a condo place had a '93 ?   Mazda RX7 R1, limited production, had a 300 hp twin turbo, 8000 made, had stiffer springs and oversized brakes and stuff, was bright yellow with black interior with oversized chromed rims and purple and teal and pink pin stripes and plate said   "PYSCHOWM",    I made friends with her and she would let me borrow the car by myself for large chunks of time, I took a couple dates out in it on Friday or Saturday night, or sometimes during the day would drive over to my friend's house.

0-60 in 4.2 seconds, five speed,  that thing was so much fun, fastest car I ever drove for sure, adrenaline rush launching off line, I don't know how I didn't crash that thing, almost, but fortunately it hugged the road it saved me a couple times.   Always ran great, I would have bought that car in a second if she would have sold it or I had the dough, but I would have changed the license plate at least   :icon_smile_big:

I Stand Corrected.  :icon_smile_blackeye: