News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need help desperately

Started by Tamera225, May 02, 2013, 12:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

this site needs smaller pic's just resize them to post. but you may have another problem then. if you tried to post then it will want you to rename the photos also. if i doesnt work for you, mail them to one of the guys here that are used to this stuff and they can get em listed. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Tamera225

I guess letting everyone know that I discovered the EBay listing in the last 3 weeks. Since then I have been putting info on here and trying to find the new owner. As of yesterday the owner or their representative contacted the family and both parties are in agreement the car will stay where it is at... Canada. The other info I would like to disclose is that the estate was settled according to Ricks wishes. All three siblings including the Dunlaps received a third of his entire estate. The car was placed in the executor's name, Elaine. The Dunlap's got their third AND kept the Daytona. Just as I have stated the family doesn't want the car or money but justice served... Thanks again I'll resize the pix and try again...
Girls can love MOPAR too!

skip68

Well that's good for the new owner.   :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Tamera225

Hope this pic upload works. But this is the Daytona the day Rick bought it

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Tamera225 on May 05, 2013, 03:53:55 PM
Hope this pic upload works. But this is the Daytona the day Rick bought it

Worked good.

Keep 'em coming. :popcrn:

skip68

:2thumbs:   Not just a Daytona but a right hand drive one.    :nana:   Keep em coming Tammy.   :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Tamera225

Your too cute there Skip68... :eek2:

A383Wing

Quote from: skip68 on May 05, 2013, 04:00:22 PM
:2thumbs:   Not just a Daytona but a right hand drive one.    :nana:   Keep em coming Tammy.   :cheers:

didn't notice that before you mentioned it...and now that you did, license plate & antenna are reversed as well

Just look at the car in a mirror, all will be "right" with the car again

Bryan  (picturing Skippy holding his 'puter monitor up to the bathroom mirror)

skip68

Thank's Bryan, the mirror trick totally worked.   :icon_smile_wink: :cheers:

Tamera225

After the paint job

Tamera225

As everyone can tell they are ALL backwards lol... Remember though I did these off of slides....No ones perfect... :nana:

Tamera225

More to come...

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Tamera225

The Title

nvrbdn

Quote from: Tamera225 on May 05, 2013, 04:11:18 PM
As everyone can tell they are ALL backwards lol... Remember though I did these off of slides....No ones perfect... :nana:

dang, he broke the antenna. :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Tamera225

yep that minor defect was worth 2 million bux lol :nana:

Tamera225

MOPARts  ;D

nvrbdn

did he own the other wing car that was in the driveway?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Patronus

What did you find out on the new owner? Has it already been restored?
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Tamera225

Quote from: nascarxx29 on May 02, 2013, 08:44:51 AM
Not sure but there appears to be a brown daytona in this resto shop in Canada.Clik on mopar muscle cars page 2

http://www.asemotorsports.com/restorations.htm

Here is the link that was posted earlier on this topic. It is Rick's Daytona. My friend, Darin has everything in the pic that Rick pulled off the original and gave to him. Darin does have the original wing. That pic was taken just yesterday...

Aero426

Quote from: Tamera225 on May 05, 2013, 04:50:55 PM
http://www.asemotorsports.com/restorations.htm

Here is the link that was posted earlier on this topic. It is Rick's Daytona.

I do not see Rick's Daytona in those photos.   If you are talking about the brownish one with mag wheels, that cannot be the car.

Tamera225

Don't shoot the typer lol Im just relaying what was I was told....

Aero426

Quote from: Tamera225 on May 05, 2013, 05:35:23 PM

Once again, I do not see Rick's car at ASE Motorsports.   I don't believe that ASE was related to the person working on the car.    I do see a different brownish Daytona that was in better shape prior to restoration.   

A383Wing

Quote from: Tamera225 on May 05, 2013, 05:35:23 PM

Don't believe everything yer told...some of it may not be true

Tamera225

Quote from: nvrbdn on May 05, 2013, 04:31:44 PM
did he own the other wing car that was in the driveway?

I just realized that I misread the question. Not sure if Rick owned the other wing or not I'll ask Darin when I see him again but I do know he had great taste in cars. I kinda wish i'd have been born a generation earlier...
:drool5: