News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

John Schneiders 69 Charger needs help.

Started by JumpTraveler, May 16, 2013, 04:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ws23rt

Quote from: skip68 on May 16, 2013, 11:29:53 PM
No offense, but when I read "God bless" at the bottom of your very first post I said to myself this is going to be about money/donations.    Usually when people put God bless at the end they're wanting something.    Sad.    

Holy crap guys, do you know what this means?    I am psychic.     :rofl:

You are (physic). It is always true. Bagwanit!!!

Fred

Quote from: JumpTraveler on May 16, 2013, 11:00:49 PM
I have more respect for the guy that spent his last dime to save one of these cars then make fun of them and call them moochers and scam arists. Thanks

I'm sorry but anyone spending their last dime to save a charger doesn't deserve respect.  That's just plain stupid.   :Twocents:

The thing is, it's costing us enough to buy and restore our own cars............there's nothing left to donate.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JumpTraveler

Thank you SO MUCH STROKER400. That meant more to me as thats all I was looking for. Ive spent my life always helping people and maybe because I have NEVER asked anyone for anything my entire life it came off a little wierd..My aplogizies to all as with texting sometimes things dont come across right.

Fred

I'll thankyou not to send me any PM's.
If you've got something to say to me fell free to share it in this thread.

ws23rt

Quote from: Fred on May 17, 2013, 12:02:01 AM
I'll thankyou not to send me any PM's.
If you've got something to say to me fell free to share it in this thread.

Same goes for me. You got your cig in Vancouver.

JB400

Your welcome :cheers:  I personally, am not one to judge a person to quickly.  I'm not gullible either.  I will say your approach sort of give people here the wrong impression. It just sounded like you're looking for a handout, as others have said. People make mistakes, that's what makes us human.  Like I said, I think your best bet would be to just introduce yourself, tell about the car you're restoring, post pix, and go from there.  If there's parts in general that you need, post an ad in the parts wanted, and someone will let you know where to get it.  If you need advice, we're here for that as well. :cheers:

I for one, will give you a do over :popcrn:

JumpTraveler

STROKER400 your the man. And heres what I said to Fred in the PM in a nutshell.  GREAT Im stupid..When you like at the last 4 Chargers John Schneider sold at Barrett Jackson they sold between 400-235.000 so what I ate ramen and PBJ for three months I wanted it bad enough as with learning at a vey young age you can have anything in this world you want its what your willing to sacrafise to get it..what I thought what a shame that Fred never found anything in this world really worth having..I sleep pretty good knowing I always do the right thing and saving Travler was in my opinion the right thing and Id be that STUPID a 100 times to save a Charger. There are people out there that have nothing and dream about owning a Charger..Im going to guess that everyone that has one would rather eat PBJ a month than live without there Charger..but maybe Im just stupid.

Indygenerallee

Eating PBJ for a month will do this to you as I guess you have already experienced.  :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsVoORLgVc4
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

JB400

I will agree that there is some sacrifice to be made in acquiring and restoring one of these cars, especially with the way prices are headed, these days.  A crappy economy doesn't help matters either.  But, in Fred's defense, you really should have some sense about how you spend your cents.

skip68

I remember back in the 70's my mom would make me pbj's.   Sometimes it would be chunky pb and sometimes it would be creamy pb.   I used to love cheese sandwiches most of all.   This one time I traded my cheese sandwich for a chocolate milk and boy it was good.   Now keep in mind that I love cheese but that day all I really wanted was a chocolate milk.    My sister used to get tomatoes on her cheese sandwich.   Not for me.    The other day our dog ran right into the fence.    Crazy dog.  What do you think made him do that I asked myself? ???   Guess he's just crazy.   Did you know that our coffee maker makes a pot of coffee in less than 4 minutes?    Crazy, just crazy.     Well, I've enjoyed this conversation and think my post makes as much sense as this thread.    
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Oh, the part about the coffee maker was true.     :drool5:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

skip68

For you stroker, I've got the whole cow.    Mooooooo.   :smilielol:

JB400

I knew that already.  She makes thongs with sequins for gay exotic strippers. ;D  I was just looking for some cream for the coffee.  And a piece of coffee cake :drool5:

Indygenerallee

Did someone say GAY EXOTIC STRIPPERS!!!!!

skip68

Well make up your mind dammit.   I've already got the cow loaded in the truck.    So you want me to put the cow back in the barn?      :shruggy:

skip68

I don't think we need the cow after all because we're already milking this thread.   

JB400

Do what you want with the cow, but bring me some cream for the coffee and some coffee cake.  Later on, you can come over and we'll have tea and crumpets.

skip68

Fred

JB400

Indygenerallee

I still enjoy the video of "Jumptraveler" (Eric) puking his stale PBJ into a trashcan then getting choked out by Walker Texas "space" ranger!!!  :smilielol:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsVoORLgVc4

Fred

Quote from: Indygenerallee on May 17, 2013, 12:56:16 AM
I still enjoy the video of "Jumptraveler" (Eric) puking his stale PBJ into a trashcan then getting choked out by Walker Texas ranger!!!  :smilielol:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsVoORLgVc4

Did he kick the bucket or what!   :2thumbs:

skip68

OK Fred.   Just no more Australian pickle tricks.   Me and stroker aren't falling for that one again.   

JumpTraveler

The puking was from a Hollywood feature film Alien Armegeddon and if your impressed with that May 31 Im starring in Chilling Visions 5 senses of fear on the Chiller channel and Walking Dead on AMC..Oh and if you like films check out Sensory Perception with John Savage (Deer Hunter) and you get to see me assasinate him and a cameo of my Charger and my extra roll on Star Trek into Darkness. I also hosted Retro Radio Live a developmental show for Sirius XM radio...really 4 minutes and coffee is done..Now Im impressed..