News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

rear brake hydraulic tee

Started by hemi68charger, May 16, 2013, 07:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang.
Ok, this isn't my first rodeo, but something doesn't seem right. I have 3 hoses for the rear and all have the same thread count. But, the hose bottoms out. I could have swore the hose should bottom out with one of the brake line washers. My B-bodies do. The inside is your typical flare fitting, so that parts correct. Anywho, I was hoping to get the hydrualics of this '71 Challenger wrapped up tomorrow. I just bench bleed the new master cylinder....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

kab69440

As long as it's seated and doesn't leak, I don't see why it won't work.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Chryco Psycho

the fitting for the hose should be a flare fitting too & the end of the hose should be reverse flare so ti will seal without a washer