News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Members Daytona Clone pics

Started by Daytona Guy, May 25, 2013, 11:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

A383Wing

aussie daytona

hi guys...nearly done,update pic  :icon_smile_big:

Daytona Guy

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

A383Wing

Where's Rene when ya need him?

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

A383Wing

Quote from: 41husk on May 27, 2013, 04:48:00 PM
mine is on my signatue.

you need to post some bigger pics

Bryan

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

BigBlockSam

gotta take some new pics of daytona

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

not mine but one of my favorites

moparstuart

Daytona Guy

Quote from: moparstuart on May 28, 2013, 04:37:28 PM
not mine but one of my favorites
Is this clone a DC.com member's car? It is a cool car, but it would be nice to have one "go to" thread of Daytona clones from "only" the DC.com members on this site.

Dane

Daytona Guy

Daytona 474's car, a gem of a guy, and an amazing car.

daytona472

Thanks Dane, for the kind words and posting the pic. We have struggled forever trying to post pics correctly. Photobucket was the last one we tried, but still have issues. Couldn't find the image code and what not, we will keep trying. Do you mind if we pick your brain about it?

Fred

Everyone of them.....beautiful.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

1970Moparmann

Quote from: daytona472 on May 29, 2013, 10:17:52 PM
Thanks Dane, for the kind words and posting the pic. We have struggled forever trying to post pics correctly. Photobucket was the last one we tried, but still have issues. Couldn't find the image code and what not, we will keep trying. Do you mind if we pick your brain about it?

With Photobucket, select Links, and the image code is the last option on the bottom. :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

A383Wing

seeing that purple 'vert makes me wanna take a sawzall to mine....maybe a removable hardtop?

Bryan

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on May 29, 2013, 11:34:58 PM
seeing that purple 'vert makes me wanna take a sawzall to mine....maybe a removable hardtop?

Bryan

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :hack: :hack: :hack: :hack: :hack: :hack: :hack: :hack: :hack: :hack: :hack: :hack: :hack: :hack: :hack: :hack:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Daytona Guy on May 28, 2013, 10:42:08 PM

I will second that! To both statements.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Budnicks

Quote from: Daytona Guy on May 28, 2013, 10:42:08 PM
I agree... That car is badfreakena$$  :2thumbs: I love the color & overall car
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

DAY CLONA

We have struggled forever trying to post pics correctly. Photobucket was the last one we tried, but still have issues. Couldn't find the image code and what not, we will keep trying. Do you mind if we pick your brain about it?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff, I agree this site is horrible for posting pics, what I find that works for me is to just write the post first, post it, then click on modify after it's posted, to add pics, keep the pics small in bites, and list your pics on your computer with either lengthy numbered sequence, or lenghty multiple alphabetic ID, ...otherwise it won't post the pic

...nice to see you got your ride together, hope your putting some seat time in...

Mike

Daytona Guy

It is real easy (Smile) - This html you already listed

http://s1333.photobucket.com/user/moparfinder70/library/

All I did was CLICK on it, and it took me to the site. You have to CLICK on the little picture on that site or it will not list the "URL" link you need for DC.com to read it and show your picture - (I picked the one with the highest Q) - THEN -  off to the right there are "Links to share this photo". You need to copy the one that begins with "URL". Now on this site it copies it for you by clicking on it. then post it... and your see this....