News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I HATE EBAY SCAMMERS. $27,000 SUPERBIRD.....

Started by 1970Moparmann, May 27, 2013, 08:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

62 Max

When I told him I was lso in VA and had cash and was ready to see it this is what he replied !

John,

I am recently moved back at my residence house in Hebron, Nebraska because i just finished the divorce with my ex wife. The car is here with me, but shipping can be arranged and I will cover and handle the shipping anywhere in US. The car will be arriving at your home in 3-5 days. You can see the car before committing to buy it and to eliminate any concerns. From the moment that the car arrives at your door, you will have 5 days to  test drive the car or inspected anywhere (dealership or personal mechanic). If the car doesn't match to my description or if you find anything wrong with it, you can send it back at my expense with no questions asked, but I'm sure that will be not the case...
If interested, e-mail me your whole name and phone # and I will forward it to eBay so they can send you more details on how this works.

Thank you,
Alberto

1970Moparmann

Tell him that it's really ironic, but you have a friend in Hastings, NE and he can come by today or tomorrow to view the car.  This town is close by...

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

1970Moparmann

Well, the listing is gone.  Surprise surprise.  Ebay yanked it!   :2thumbs:

68X426

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on May 29, 2013, 12:43:20 PM
Well, the listing is gone.  Surprise surprise.  Ebay yanked it!   :2thumbs:

I saw this morning that he had again cancelled all bids late Tuesday night, and again on Wednesday morning.

I had a good laugh when I saw his (alleged) last name was Villani. Villani as in Villain. That response to John is priceless humor.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

GOTWING

Before the listing was yanked one of you guys should've emailed him, hey why do you have pictures of my Superbird on eBay? :lol:

62 Max

I sent him this wondering if he would respond ! (And my name is not John ! )  :icon_smile_big:

Alberto,

I don't need to contact Ebay,all I need is a location/address to look at the car.I have a friend that has a private plane and I can go anywhere,expense on my part is not a problem,I also have the facility to transport the car which I would feel much better doing myself.Let me know on the above.

Thanks,
John

68X426

Quote from: 62 Max on May 29, 2013, 03:20:28 PM
I sent him this wondering if he would respond ! (And my name is not John ! )  :icon_smile_big:

Alberto,

I don't need to contact Ebay,all I need is a location/address to look at the car.I have a friend that has a private plane and I can go anywhere,expense on my part is not a problem,I also have the facility to transport the car which I would feel much better doing myself.Let me know on the above.

Thanks,
John

John (  :rofl: ) : several misspells and bad grammar probably would have gotten you a response.  :lol:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

1970Moparmann

Response.....

John, I'm sorry I mispoke in my previous email.  My work takes me to very exotic places and as of today, the car is in Mexico City Mexico.  If you have a friend in Mexico let me know and I will gladly show the car.   

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

A383Wing

1970Moparmann

Just got this from Ebay.

Hello,

Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from ramo782 through eBay's messaging system. This account was recently found to have been accessed by an unauthorized third party, who may have used the account in an attempt to defraud other members.

We've taken action to restore this account to the original owner, but wanted to let you know to be suspicious of any communication you may have received from them. Nothing is wrong with your account at this time -- this message is just being sent as a precaution. If you have received any messages from ramo782 that appears suspicious, please feel free to forward them to us at spoof@ebay.com for review.