News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SRT-8 Daytona Clone

Started by Stevearino, May 31, 2013, 02:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WINGIN IT

Hey man, who said you could use my plate !   ;D ;) :2thumbs:

Stevearino

Quote from: Bobs69 on August 06, 2017, 07:40:59 AM
Obviously your hands have been touched by God!  Your skill and artistic view are second to none of those guys I've seen on TV.

Wow. That compliment is over the top but I will take it and go on. Thank you Bobs69.

Quote from: WINGIN IT on August 06, 2017, 09:39:24 AM
Hey man, who said you could use my plate !   ;D ;) :2thumbs:

Great minds think alike. :smilielol: :smilielol:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Stevearino on August 05, 2017, 07:07:38 PM
Quote from: Charger_Fan on August 05, 2017, 03:04:44 PM
How many miles do you have on it now, Steve?
Probably to much info but thanks for asking.
Too much info? Never! I have been wondering if you've had many bugs & issues to work out, so you saved me from hounding you with questions. ;D That's great that you are still getting it fine-tuned. I don't blame you with the parking lots, I'm with you, I would be nervous as hell!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

djcarguy

MERRY X-MAS,HO HO HO ....  Heres ta a great new year and a little lite reread of this SRT 8 Tona build only 70 someish pages...HO HO HO     :popcrn: :drool5: :popcrn: :drool5: :popcrn:   :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

roadrunninmark

Just seeing this post for the first time, awesome build!  If you ever want to sell to fund another project, let me know.  This would be a great car to own and drive :)

Mark

Stevearino

Quote from: roadrunninmark on November 08, 2018, 03:01:26 PM
Just seeing this post for the first time, awesome build!  If you ever want to sell to fund another project, let me know.  This would be a great car to own and drive :)

Mark
Thanks much. Haven't thought about selling it. Will keep you in mind if I do. :2thumbs:

Stevearino

For anyone who might be interested here is a link to some video of the car on the road that my brother in law took while he was visiting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOkGp6sUEXM  The first time since I built it that I got to see what it looked like riding down the road.

roadrunninmark

:drool5:  I like when the wheels reach a certain rpm, they look like they are not turning.   :coolgleamA:

Stevearino

Quote from: roadrunninmark on November 09, 2018, 06:00:30 PM
:drool5:  I like when the wheels reach a certain rpm, they look like they are not turning.   :coolgleamA:
Video makes them look like spinners. LOL. Definitely not my intention.

alfaitalia

Film in HD...then it won't (probably) happen.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Stevearino

Quote from: alfaitalia on November 09, 2018, 07:00:11 PM
Film in HD...then it won't (probably) happen.
I don't have a camera just a phone camera so I get what I get.

Daytona Guy

Steve - Would it be possible to have a "Daytona clone" get together? It would be cool to see that happen. Would love to see the clones and the creativity of each one. Maybe someone could compile a list of top clones.

Dane

Stevearino

Quote from: Daytona Guy on November 15, 2018, 11:46:15 PM
Steve - Would it be possible to have a "Daytona clone" get together? It would be cool to see that happen. Would love to see the clones and the creativity of each one. Maybe someone could compile a list of top clones.

Dane

I could have sworn there was a thread on here at one time on just clones. I have never had any success with the search function of this site when trying to find anything so..... :shruggy: That would be a start.

moparstuart

Quote from: Stevearino on November 16, 2018, 08:48:23 PM

Dane

I could have sworn there was a thread on here at one time on just clones. I have never had any success with the search function of this site when trying to find anything so..... :shruggy: That would be a start.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=1955.425
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Stevearino

Quote from: moparstuart on November 21, 2018, 03:25:30 PM
Quote from: Stevearino on November 16, 2018, 08:48:23 PM

Dane

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=1955.425

Thanks Stu. You da man! :2thumbs:

Daytona Guy