News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger RT on Ebay.

Started by Dodgelover, June 20, 2013, 03:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: bakerhillpins on June 21, 2013, 07:02:33 AM
Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 20, 2013, 04:39:39 PM
Looking at the tag codes they listed R4 Bright Red exterior color with C6R red interior.  This is a non-standard color combo that would not be available without the V08 color variance code on the tag. (which is not listed....would need a pic of the tag)
There are a few cars registered in the 69 Registry with this variance....pretty rare

Looking at the few pics of the car, the engine compartment red looks too dark to be R4....more like R6.

Either way it will be a very cool car when restored

I thought that it was listed on the Broadcast sheet only and not on the fender tag. At least that's what I recall on the tags I saw when I was looking at cars??  :scratchchin:

Yes...St. Louis built 69's have it on the sheet....Hamtramck built have it on the tag
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 21, 2013, 09:12:02 AM
Yes...St. Louis built 69's have it on the sheet....Hamtramck built have it on the tag

Ok, good to know. Thanks for the info.  :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

nvrbdn

what was the decision for this thread? did you bid on the car? did you decide to find a more completed car? stay with us and keep us posted. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Dodgelover

He is still debating on trying to buy the car. Time is running out though ad it goes off this afternoon.

nvrbdn

yep, i seen that. in my opinion (which doesnt mean much) the price for that car is good with everything that is with it. but buy it because you guys want one of the best cars out there and you want to put it together so you know whats in there. then enjoy it for the long haul. go to cruises and shows. something you both can enjoy. good luck with whatever you guys choose. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House