News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wanna Daytona project car? (Not Mine, found this web hopping)

Started by TruckDriver, February 04, 2006, 10:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemigeno

Larry & Rene,

I sent you both a PM, since you asked. 

Most of the untrue statements made in this thread have been covered in the posts I linked to earlier, and those who would like to know more about the car should be able to get to the bottom of the story by reading those posts.  As I said, I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt, since this car definitely has some "unique" attributes.  At first blush, there are things that all of us wonder about - that is until you know a whole lot more about the history of the car.

If (after reading the previous posts) there are still questions about the car, I'll try and answer them as best I can.

:cheers:

BigBlockSam

did he sell it for sure? at the right price that would be a decent project. wing car projects or not totally correct  cars have come down alittle, i need them to come down just alittle more, so i can get my bird . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemigeno

Rene, I was hoping to have another reason to call Clayton besides just being nosy about whether his Daytona sold or not.  I'll catch up with him soon though.

BigBlockSam

COOL, i've got my two houses on the market and hopefully after building the new house, with the big garage. there will be alittle money left over for a real superbird project. i'm not into owning concourse cars. all my cars are real nice drivers. now we call them factory correct cars.   :boogie:
see that dancing banana, that'll be me on the day i get my bird. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemigeno

Quote from: BigBlockSam on March 07, 2006, 06:16:55 PM
COOL, i've got my two houses on the market and hopefully after building the new house, with the big garage. there will be alittle money left over for a real superbird project. i'm not into owning concourse cars. all my cars are real nice drivers. now we call them factory correct cars.   :boogie:
see that dancing banana, that'll be me on the day i get my bird. Rene

I hear ya - this will be me when I actually get to drive the Daytona:

69_500

Put me down for a dancing banana in about 20 years when I can have a wing car of my own too.