News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BRISTOL PACE CAR-1970 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER SUPERBIRD

Started by WINGR, July 02, 2013, 08:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WINGR

Hi, just wanted to mention that I have my Bristol Pace Car Superbird listed in the Cars for Sale section. Many members know the car and it has been discussed on here back when it was on the cover of the Amos Automotive Enthusiast magazine. It is a great nice low mileage original car with a very unique and exciting history. I am getting rid of it for personal reasons and of course not excited about it. I had really thought I would have this car for many years until I passed it on to my kids.

WINGR/Steve

WINGIN IT

Great lookin' car Steve, best of luck with the sale  :2thumbs:

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

WINGR

Thanks so much for the support guys, like I said I am not excited to get rid of my Bird by any means. I do really hope that the new owner is someone from the Aero Car clubs and/or from this forum.

Thanks again, :2thumbs:

WINGR/Steve

69_500

WINGIN IT

Hey Steve , just curious, the pic where the front ,rockers and scoops are black, is that how it was originally painted when it was a pace car?

WINGR

Yeah, I so wish it was in the cards for me to keep her but right now I need to do it.

As far as the question regarding the blacked out areas, yeah that's how the original owner had it back then, I had thought about taking it back to the old paint scheme, etc. but didn't want to mess with it to much. I love it the way it is now too.

Thanks and Happy Independence Day everyone.

WINGR/Steve

WINGIN IT

I don't blame ya for not taking back to that scheme, I love more blue  :2thumbs:

Have a happy 4th !  :yesnod:

WINGR

Thanks

Either way is good with me, I like having the lettering back on the nose though.

Here are a couple cool pics of my Bird from the Aero Car club meet in Michigan a few weeks back. It was a great time cruising and hanging out with everyone.

WINGR/Steve