News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Congrats to Bill440rt on winning Mopar Top Eliminator!!

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, July 15, 2013, 10:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Congrats to our "Mann" bill440rt on winning this years Mopar Top Eliminator award at Carlisle!   Out of well over 2300 cars, Mopar themselves chose Bill's Plum Crazy '70 Charger R/T as this years Top Eliminator!  :cheers:

It was pretty cool to see Bill getting interviewed with his car by Steve Magnante at the Mopar display.  He was calm & cool & didnt miss a beat (even though his Charger is specially equipped with not one but TWO AM 8-track radios!)  
:slap:  

His car will be taken by Mopar themselves & displayed in the Mopar display at this years Woodward Dream Cruise event on Aug 17th.  doesn't get any better than that!

This taken from Carlisle's website....

QuoteMOPAR TOP ELIMINATOR 2013
National Contest Returns to Carlisle
Does your ride have what it takes to be selected as the MoparĀ® "Top Eliminator" in 2013? If you answered yes, then register today for the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals showfield for consideration.

Each year the folks from Mopar select one car from the Chrysler Nationals. This year, the car will be chosen from the showfield and the Carlisle winner will join the others and be showcased in the Mopar display area at the Woodward Dream Cruise on August 17. Carlisle is one of only four "Top Eliminator" stops.

Congratulations to the 2013 winner, Bill Mann and his 1970 Charger RT. Having been selected at Carlisle, Bill was named the third of four 2013 MoparĀ® "Top Eliminator" winners.

Congrats bud!!  :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Back N Black

moparstuart

awesome bill congrats  it was great meeting you    :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

firefighter3931

Congrats Bill....that is Fantastic !  :cheers:

Every time I see your 70 it just makes me  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

My 70 R/T is supposed to be exactly like yours accoding to the fender tag. Someday when I retire it will get the resto treatment to bring her back to her original glory  :icon_smile_cool:

Your car is stunning.....very well deserved  :bow:   :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Dino

WOOHOO! Congrats Bill!  :cheers:

Unfortunately I'll be in Ca when the Woodward cruise is running so I won't be able to see that purple monster.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

PlainfieldCharger

Congrats Bill :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Doesn't surprise me though. Not many have all the details covered like Bill. :bow:

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

billssuperbird

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

71ChallengeHer

Congrats , Bill. Beautiful 70 and my fav color.  :drool5:    It was great seeing you !   :cheers:    

johntpr

Ghoste

bakerhillpins

Congratulations Bill~!~   :2thumbs:

The boys and I walked by you and your car there at the Mopar display and didn't even know what was going on. We were on a mission so we didn't stop. Wish we had now.

:cheers:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

charge69

Congratulations Sir,  Your '70 Charger is a stunning example of the restorer's art!

WHITE AND RED 69

1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Baldwinvette77

*in a generic 80's voice* "Awesome, Awesome to the max"  :coolgleamA:

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

A6USMC

Great Job Bill, your car was awesome,,,Brian

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Musicman

projectanimal

I am not surprised by this!  Congrats Bill!!!   :cheers: :2thumbs:  :coolgleamA:

Beautiful ride and great set up!!
northwest CT

Chris G.

Congrats Bill!!!  :cheers:

Great friend and a guy who busted his azz with this car. Much deserved Mr. Mann  :2thumbs:

Sweet shirt btw, and group picture.  :cheers:

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.