News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Backglass trim color

Started by will, July 15, 2013, 08:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will

I'm changing the interior from the common green to the pearl white interior. Is the backglass trim supposed to be pearl white or plain? I also need  to know what color to paint the a pillar moldings. Does anyone know who repops the trim section that comes up from the floor to the rear windows, above the sill plates? Thanks.

cdr

all the ones i have seen had black dash,carpet,headliner & the door panels & seats are white.  but i am sure somebody will say different.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

cdr

here is a 69   it is charge69

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

will

That's great. You don't have a shot of the back glass trim, do you? btw this is for a 68, thank you for the pic.

Dino

The trim around the windows is the same color as the headliner, in this case I believe it will all be black.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

68 RT

68 has diffrent white combos, white/blue, white/black, white/red, and white/green. All will have white headliners with the rear window trim in white.   :cheers:

will

Thanks guys, that's great! I found white windlace at megaparts usa and that the trim pieces are supposed to be white. Thanks for all the help! :cheers: