News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

thinking of selling my Daytona clone .....am i nuts ? what should i ask??

Started by Charger-Bodie, July 28, 2013, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

moparstuart

Davtona

moparstuart

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: histoy on August 12, 2013, 07:50:56 PM
Yes, Brian did get a better offer.   My wife and I went to visit him today and his awesome car is now sitting in our garage in Davenport, Iowa.   Brian did a fantastic job on this car, and it's a blast to drive. 

Thanks a lot for the high praise Brian. It means the world to me that someone appreciates the work I put into this clone. I'm also very happy that the car is in the garage of such as awesome couple of Mopar people who will take impecable care of my creation. Thanks again and I hope I don't have to show against you in the same class at Dubuque!

Baldwinvette77

Hmmm so you did sell it?  :cheers: , so where do you go from here?  :scratchchin: i still have faith in the vettetona  :lol:

histoy

Brian, here are the pictures we promised you...Brian

histoy

GPULLER

Congrats on the purchase!
I hope those pipe wrenches dont fall off the wall.   :o

200MPH

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on August 11, 2013, 02:23:22 PM
Already have a great cash offer ,most likely will take it.

??

I got to take a ride in this car and WOW is all I can say!!!  we ended up meeting  tha Man
Charger

moparstuart

Quote from: 200MPH on August 14, 2013, 03:51:31 PM
Quote from: 1HotDaytona on August 11, 2013, 02:23:22 PM
Already have a great cash offer ,most likely will take it.

??

I got to take a ride in this car and WOW is all I can say!!!  we ended up meeting  tha Man

I think this must be why he sold it , he didnt drive it anymore because he was scared to . 
  Its all your fault Lee   :D

Beep Beep Dave

'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

histoy

Quote from: GPULLER on August 14, 2013, 03:08:50 PM

They've been hanging there for 7 years so far, so I'm not too concerned.

I hope the other picture comes up this time.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: GPULLER on August 14, 2013, 03:08:50 PM

The one side of the garage where I made sure there were no tools or anything except posters.  Don't know why I'm so paranoid.  I've been watching too much TV.

It's amazing the amount of rigs that change hands' here never to see the light of the public's eye.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

DAY CLONA

Well....I'd say Histoy (Brian?) got a REAL NICE RIDE!, a clone better built than a "real" Daytona, and IMHO better than a "real" Daytona...but what's really eating me is what could Brian (1 no longer Hot Daytona owner :nana:) possibly replace it with?....Hmmmm?

Mike

moparstuart

Quote from: DAY CLONA on August 14, 2013, 07:04:25 PM
Well....I'd say Histoy (Brian?) got a REAL NICE RIDE!, a clone better built than a "real" Daytona, and IMHO better than a "real" Daytona...but what's really eating me is what could Brian (1 no longer Hot Daytona owner :nana:) possibly replace it with?....Hmmmm?

Mike
a pee yellow survivor 69 charger

histoy

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on August 14, 2013, 06:36:50 PM
Nice mudflaps! 

Congrats!  :cheers:

We always put them temporarily on our collector cars whenever we drive them any distance.  It looks kind of dorky, but it really helps prevent rock chips.

WINGIN IT

Quote from: histoy on August 15, 2013, 07:18:23 AM
Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on August 14, 2013, 06:36:50 PM
Nice mudflaps!  

Congrats!  :cheers:

We always put them temporarily on our collector cars whenever we drive them any distance.  It looks kind of dorky, but it really helps prevent rock chips.

I'm probably one of the few who like that look.
Did you just clip them on?

Ram07