News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

thinking of selling my Daytona clone .....am i nuts ? what should i ask??

Started by Charger-Bodie, July 28, 2013, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 05, 2013, 10:43:59 AM
Quotemy budget would be more like a chevette ,  and it would be to resell    nana

stop buying Hemi"s
not me  i'm done  , broke  , notta no money   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

BigBlockSam

Quotebrian you can replace it with this

thats cool. there's a blue pro street one arond here
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

tan top

your nutts  :yesnod:

but  good luck with what bever you decide to do  :2thumbs: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

moparstuart

WINGIN IT

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on August 05, 2013, 01:36:17 PM
Quote from: WINGIN IT on August 05, 2013, 11:32:52 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 05, 2013, 06:00:18 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-R-T-1969-dodge-charger-daytona-426-hemi-4-speed-dana-60-rotisserie-restored-/221263788547?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3384597a03&vxp=mtr#ht_1226wt_1161

Nice,  :2thumbs:
I bet if you had some video, you'd really pump up the bids  :Twocents:

Done.

Ok a walk around is cool, but if you're advertising a HEMI car, buyers are gonna want to hear that sucker run !  :yesnod:
( I know I would ! )
If you do another video set the camera down near the exhaust ( put it on a 5 gal bucket or something), then get in the car and start her up , let her idle a few, then give her a a couple of revs.  If you've got a co-pilot, let him/her hold the camera and go for a short ride to show the power (go through all the gears).  Then kick the co pilot out and them take some video of you takin' off ( again showing the buyer the power and acceleration ) .
You got a hemi man, flaunt it !   :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: WINGIN IT on August 05, 2013, 04:01:45 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-R-T-1969-dodge-charger-daytona-426-hemi-4-speed-dana-60-rotisserie-restored-/221263788547?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3384597a03&vxp=mtr#ht_1226wt_1161

Done.

Ok a walk around is cool, but if you're advertising a HEMI car, buyers are gonna want to hear that sucker run !  :yesnod:
( I know I would ! )
If you do another video set the camera down near the exhaust ( put it on a 5 gal bucket or something), then get in the car and start her up , let her idle a few, then give her a a couple of revs.  If you've got a co-pilot, let him/her hold the camera and go for a short ride to show the power (go through all the gears).  Then kick the co pilot out and them take some video of you takin' off ( again showing the buyer the power and acceleration ) .

There are 4 video links up there. Did you try them all?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

moparstuart

djcarguy

:Twocents: maybee you nuts  :Twocents:  hemi ,Daytona 4 spd ,dana ???? how do you top that or replace it with what too avoid stepping down  along ways?? :Twocents:  :'( your car and labor,your awesum daytona ,if ya sell hope ya get top dollar to build something new an awsum.

just saw ebay add an read it remembering  the build an pics here. you only put 929 miles on it,not even broke in.  maybee 5 spd or od and drive it more an keep your totally awesum creation. wish i had the bucks too buy it . well good luck which ever way sale goes . really like the build story on ya Daytona an yours and ya dads other chargers. :'( just my  :Twocents: :popcrn: :cheers: DJ a wing dreamer :2thumbs:

WINGIN IT

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on August 05, 2013, 04:09:06 PM
Quote from: WINGIN IT on August 05, 2013, 04:01:45 PM

Done.

( I know I would ! )

There are 4 video links up there. Did you try them all?

Ha, thought it was just 1 link.  Love the other vids  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Last one is my favorite.
Did you have your little one in the car with you? I thought I heard "Daddy you crazy!"  :lol: Just kiddin'

Charger-Bodie

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: WINGIN IT on August 06, 2013, 02:10:24 PM
Was he the one holding the camera?

Nope. The wife was on camera duty in the passenger seat. Seth was just along for the ride. He loves burnouts.

WINGIN IT

And who doesn't !  :2thumbs:

Was your car originally white or personal preference?

Charger-Bodie

Personal preference induced by having a black 68 before that . It was a pain to keep clean a swirl free and I wanted a color far from that as possible. Plus I have always loved white with red mopars.

WINGIN IT

Well you can't get much further from black that's for sure,  :icon_smile_big:
Definitely can understand the whole black is pain issue, had 2 of them, never again.
I like the white /red color/stripe combo, not a big fan of the red interior on most models though as it always seems like there's too much red. White interior is nice with red paint, and certainly unusual with a white car, but personal preference IMO.

How's the  bidding going?
Did it improve with the videos?

petercharger

best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: petercharger on August 07, 2013, 04:57:10 PM
If u sell it what will u replace it with....money burns holes :flame:

Dont worry. I have something in mind to take its place.

Not a stinkin Corvette either STU!

cdr

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on August 07, 2013, 08:14:23 PM
Quote from: petercharger on August 07, 2013, 04:57:10 PM
If u sell it what will u replace it with....money burns holes :flame:

Dont worry. I have something in mind to take its place.

Not a stinkin Corvette either STU!

1hotvett--------- :smilielol: :slap: :rotz:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

djcarguy

1mini Vettona--------------  opel gt with hemi an daytona wing,,allready has a pointty nose  lite weight drag car?? :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :D :cheers: :2thumbs: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

200MPH

Charger

moparstuart