News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

66 Hemi Charger For Sale.....(dusty 'Bird in pic)

Started by A383Wing, March 16, 2014, 10:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

69_500.

What was wrong with your car. You never said.  :shruggy:

fc7_plumcrazy

TheAutoArchaeologist

Do you guys remember this find?  Well I stayed friends with the owner and did some update videos through the years.  But finally he built a new storage building and moved everything in there.

And more good news, the Daytona and Superbird are now running and driving and have traveled quite a bit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9LILdZ2LQo&feature=youtu.be

Ryan

hemi-hampton

Wish I'd Win the Lotto & I'd Buy some of those. Thanks for the Video. :2thumbs: LEON.

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

wingcarenvy

Quote from: Devil on August 30, 2020, 08:11:59 PM
Do you guys remember this find?  Well I stayed friends with the owner and did some update videos through the years.  But finally he built a new storage building and moved everything in there.

And more good news, the Daytona and Superbird are now running and driving and have traveled quite a bit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9LILdZ2LQo&feature=youtu.be

Ryan

I saw your video (and hit that like button lol) and I was surprised to see that. I am really happy to see the cars get some much needed attention and for the long term caregiver get to enjoy them. Great to see.

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

TheAutoArchaeologist

When I get down there this December, I'll get some videos of the cars running.  I think the Talladega is up next to get sorted out.  He just finished the Superbird a few weeks ago.

Here it is before in the barn and just after getting it running and driving.

69_500

He was a super nice guy. He put up with me driving my 500 over to his house for a visit. Which turned into me staying at his house for 14 hours.

hemi-hampton

wouldn't that Superbird be worth more with the Dust left on it :scratchchin: :shruggy:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE