News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

c500 on ebay

Started by cdr, August 07, 2013, 06:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5hunert

So this was a parts car?  That would explain all the weird missing stuff.

69_500

Not exactly but some were used. Both cars were SE with air.
Both tan interior both console AT.

C5X DAYTONA

Dad had 4 Charger 500s.   3 had air and the other was a darn Hemi car.    Our F3 500 was a S.E. a/c car and 6 cars before this T3 500. 
Caution.... Low flying aircraft.

69_500

Quote from: C5X DAYTONA on August 09, 2013, 03:21:26 AM
Dad had 4 Charger 500s.   3 had air and the other was a darn Hemi car.    Our F3 500 was a S.E. a/c car and 6 cars before this T3 500. 

Shawn just curious about that one you guys had. I had heard it had green interior but I think that would be hard on the eyes please tell me it wasn't?
I did not have the full fender tag info on the one your dad used to have.

65post

Whats the other C500 the seller has ? An elephant ?
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

69_500

No his other one is one of the other SE cars with AC.

fc7_plumcrazy

the reserve has been met on the T3 ebay car at 45k $

Carsten

charger_fan_4ever

The bidding history is interesting. 1 feedback bidder started to go at it 30k.

pettybird

Most of the stuff that's missing is completely superficial (other than the grille fillers), and there are some parts which go with the car that aren't pictured.  As Danny said it's VERY original, and from what I could see it's rust free.  The decklid is to die for.  Some of the stuff not in their right places were taken out as the last guy had some intentions of restoring the car, and that's how far he got.

The guys who brought it got the motor running but didn't have time to swap out/clean out the gas tank.  If it doesn't sell expect it to come back around with some decent TLC and cosmetics.  It's in Cleveland now, at least until it sells.

I like the auto/AC combo on these cars, and I like the T3/tan color scheme. 

5hunert

ws23rt

So now we know what it's worth.

moparstuart

Kinda surprised it went that cheap if its in as good of condition as everyone said   :scratchchin:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

A383Wing

I think it went too cheap

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: A383Wing on August 12, 2013, 10:02:37 PM
I think it went too cheap

:popcrn:  I agree, seems like a great deal for someone, I would think they are happy with that price too (as a buyer, seller might not be tickled).  As I recall the couple clean green cars driving were not much more or about the same weren't they?  Honestly, I like bug Shields car (at his asking price) for the money better, nice car bug shield......  :cheers:

So did someone here buy this bronze car?  I want to hear the good news they do not plan on restoring it..

5hunert

Its baaack. 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969-DODGE-CHARGER-500-SE-NASCAR-REAL-440-Magnum-375-HP-AUTO-CALIFORNIA-CAR-/190897109356?forcev4exp=true

Was it:

"I am at sea so my agent will bring a check for $3000 over the items purchase price, kindly cash the check and wire me the difference."

Or was it

"I don't know how the bid happened.  I can't afford to pay for a car like that and never would have bid on it"

69_500

I think it's time to make the forty minute drive up to his place in my 500 and see just what kind of sweet talking I can do.

Dave Kanofsky

I was checking it out at the Nat's.  It has a lot going for it, although it's a little rough around the edges, needs a bucket full of TLC.
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

69_500

Doug how far away from you is the car! I called the guy and he said its in Cleveland area. Told him I would be interested in car but personally think 45-47k tops.

C5X DAYTONA

Quote from: 69_500 on August 09, 2013, 07:13:15 AM
Quote from: C5X DAYTONA on August 09, 2013, 03:21:26 AM

Shawn just curious about that one you guys had. I had heard it had green interior but I think that would be hard on the eyes please tell me it wasn't?
I did not have the full fender tag info on the one your dad used to have.

Yes,  Ours had the lovely green interior.   I actually do like the green interior.
Caution.... Low flying aircraft.

white

fc7_plumcrazy

reserve is already met at 35k $$

Carsten

moparstuart

well worth 35k for sure   :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

pettybird

Quote from: 69_500 on September 06, 2013, 03:52:13 PM
Doug how far away from you is the car! I called the guy and he said its in Cleveland area. Told him I would be interested in car but personally think 45-47k tops.

if you talked to Bob he's about 35-40mins from the house, or about 15 minutes from work

69_500

Hmmm. I do not think it will go for less than 40k. But that is just my opinion. I would love to have it my garage and will be calling the number in the add again tomorrow. He said car is missing filler pieces for front grill and missing bottom piece on rear window trim.

rob-dirt

Quote from: fc7_plumcrazy on September 10, 2013, 02:03:02 PM
reserve is already met at 35k $$

Carsten

:yesnod: :yesnod: Yep That Was Me = i Was Surprised when it said Reserve Meet - But Out Bidded By a 0 Feedback Bidder :popcrn: