News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Back Window head liner molding

Started by 1970Moparmann, August 14, 2013, 10:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970Moparmann

Guys, somehow the piece that holds the two corner pieces in the middle of the top molding disappeared..... Searched high and low and can't find the damn thing.  Does anyone know if anyone sells just the little piece with the screw hole?  If not, I guess I have to pay some $$ to get the whole damn thing. :flame:

The car was at the body shop and honestly I think someone swiped it.  I can't see how this just went missing......

Here is the whole set up and I need the little piece that is represented in the middle of the picture.

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Hard Charger

sure the corners are available separately. look on e-bay

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Hard Charger on August 14, 2013, 09:07:43 PM
sure the corners are available separately. look on e-bay

I just need the little piece on the top in the middle, not the corners.  Thanks anyway.

bull

I'd try calling some of the vendors that sell the set and see if you can get just the one piece.

b5blue

I have an entire extra set that came "bent up some", you just need the center doodad? PM me  :scratchchin:

1970Moparmann

Quote from: b5blue on August 15, 2013, 04:15:33 PM
I have an entire extra set that came "bent up some", you just need the center doodad? PM me  :scratchchin:

Just sent a PM :2thumbs: